Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Moodboards for Fun (3 Slots Open)

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
Hi frens! I've thought about posting this for a while, but now that things are slowing at school for a little I thought now would be the time. Three/Four years ago I was apart of an lgbtq+ moodboard collab account, and even before that I really enjoyed making little moodboards for inspiration and motivation. I thought I'd throw it out for a test to make some for people. It can be for characters, locations, businesses, etc. The first three to post will get some, but if you're interested, post anyway because I still will get to them at some point. No cost, just for fun and to mess around. Some examples of what I did before in the spoiler. (they are all lgbtq+ based but certainly these will be slightly different in that way.)

PicMonkey Collage.jpg[
quoisexualmoodboard .jpg
demi gfs.jpg

Size? (3x3 or 4x4):
Colors?:
Describe any specific themes or images here:
Borders? (y/n):

Any other notes?:

Fluffy Bristle

Lord of Altera
Legend
FluffyBristle
FluffyBristle
Legend
Size? (3x3 or 4x4): 3x3
Colors?: Green and blue most likely
I would like this to be themed after Isla! Her character sheet is in my signature, although it might be a little outdated.
Borders? (y/n):
Yes
Any other notes?: Enjoy making the moodboard, please!! Whatever you think works best :>

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
Colors?:
Monochromes or Desert Colors
Mourins theming is sandy deserts, mysterious eerie dark things, and just them "playful ghost and ghoul" vibes. So yeah do whatever you want, mourins a weird little shadow goat.
Borders? (y/n): Yes
Any other notes?: have fun, and seriously, go wild, if you think an image fits him, it very likely does.

AionTbird

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
Colors?:
Whatever you think fits the theme.
Describe any specific themes or images here: I'd love to see a Visage theme. The mirror/sea fog vibe seems super neat for one of these.
Borders? (y/n): Yes!
Any other notes?: Thanks for doing these, they're super cool! Have fun with it : )

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Colors?: Soft, cool colors, as well as some grayscale perhaps.
My oc Luna Crow is the base for this! She has a very childish-yet-knowledgeable vibe to her, she loves stars and birds- especially crows. Since she’s a child maybe a little cutesy-ness.
Borders? (y/n):
Yes!
Any other notes?: I know the slots are filled up rn but you said we could post them and you still might get to them, so here’s mine :)

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
Colors?: pastels, purples, reds, pinks
I have my chararacter Aislin in mind, who is a candymaker and loves lavender. some motifs you may or may not want to add are corvids (magpies, ravens) butterflies, and the other two things she is.
Borders? (y/n):
yes please!
Any other notes?: since it's all filled up, i obviously have no problem to wait! (also, i just wanna say when im trying to find photos personally, i use unsplash. found it one day and it became an utter miracle for me. HIGHLY suggest u check it out if u dont already know of it for moodboard things)

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
Colors?: Green and blue most likely
Describe any specific themes or images here: I would like this to be themed after Isla! Her character sheet is in my signature, although it might be a little outdated.
Any other notes?: Enjoy making the moodboard, please!! Whatever you think works best :>
This is my first one in ages so if you don't like anything just lmk and I'll change it up!

Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 11.24.47 AM.png

* I was struggling to find like gooddd doctor-y vibes so I stuck to the natural, plant/herby vibes
* viola vibes (though I only could find a VIOLIN GR
* little Atrus 'knight'/romance vibes
* ocean blue eyes! (I know the color of the waves are a bit in your face, and I thought about muting the color so lmk if you'd like that better)

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
Colors?:
Monochromes or Desert Colors
Describe any specific themes or images here: Mourins theming is sandy deserts, mysterious eerie dark things, and just them "playful ghost and ghoul" vibes. So yeah do whatever you want, mourins a weird little shadow goat.
Any other notes?: have fun, and seriously, go wild, if you think an image fits him, it very likely does.
Mourin: Playing with Darkness and Beauty in the Desert Place

Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 2.35.18 PM.png

((I might keep messing with the other drafts I mentioned to you and add them, because I found a lottt of pictures I liked))

Edit: *smaller borders*
Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 2.47.23 PM.png