Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Monthly art challenge!

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
Hello everyone!
It's your favorite witch here giving you another monthly art challenge.
And this month's challenge is:

1de9d17bd2df6b4128f6fe1e704fea4e.png
This might be odd to all of you but here me out...
"Being Nice" is a bit of a rebound off of Ruu Darling thread about tagging a random person about making a friend. For artist, it can be a sketch, a full render, stick figures even! Your goal is to pick someone completely random and draw art for them. You can draw art for a friend if you want. But it's prefer you do it for someone random because you're...

1de9d17bd2df6b4128f6fe1e704fea4e.png
Ha! That was bad... Anyway! Let's give to everyone, yeah?
You already know the rules!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Jeroxia I probably didn't get the colors right, but this is how I remember the best battlebard of HW
tiny Jerox.png

Last edited:

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
Mudpaw11 sry for all ur characters always getting hurt minutes after meeting mine
heres a peace offering, pls rp with me i swear its just a coincidence and bad luck please come back and dont take the kids, im sorry
crnr. hes head of the guard cuz ellie said 'no vacation, just war' and left, and now he a hero.png
not my proudest work but
crnr

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Mudpaw11 sry for all ur characters always getting hurt minutes after meeting mine
heres a peace offering, pls rp with me i swear its just a coincidence and bad luck please come back and dont take the kids, im sorry
View attachment 113438
not my proudest work but
crnr
AAAAAAAAAAAaaaa Thank youuuu!!
I love that file name XD
(and yes we need to rp more!!)

Last edited: