Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Misfits, Unwanteds and Peculiars

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant

the following is written on cheap parchment in neat but clearly rushed writing. The poster seems somewhat syniccal and clique with a dash of cringe added for good measure.

Do YOU feel ‘shunned’ from society in day to day life?

Do YOU hold gifts that others might deem ‘strange’ or ‘taboo’?

Do YOU show a physical difference that lesser men might call ‘deformity’?

If you answered YES to any of these questions then today if your lucky day!

Whether you are tremendously hairy of the face, can perform tricks to awe and amaze or even bear an extra eye. You are the perfect match for ‘The Camp of Fooles’.

We are looking for performers, entertainers or irregulars to join our camp for touring the lands and bringing joy to all. Let people laugh with you, not at you. Rob them of their right to scold and mutter as you prove prowess in all manner of japes and jests.

For more information, contact Snarebrooke P. Pantalone at the Landing. Just look for an dashingly handsome moustache and scaled tunic. Alternitively attach a response to this parchment or leave a message with the barkeep.

Last edited:

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
a small, scruffy notice is pinned onto the bottom of the original poster, this is much less neatly scribed than the latter. The writing on the first line has been ineligibly crossed out, with neater writing below

Pays Handsomely

Pays

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
So since this has all started to kick off in RP, I am looking for either temps or regulars to for a small questline I have regarding the Camp of Fooles. Please do let me know if you're interested! :D