Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MineSquirtle's Application Form. [Declined - Inactivity - NiNi]

MineSquirtle

Villager
About you:

1) What is your Minecraft username:
- MineSquirtle.
2) How old are you:
I am 16, soon to be 17.
3) Where are you:
I reside in Wales, UK.
4) Have you read our guides yet:
I have indeed!
5) Introduce yourself! (Minimum 5 sentences please!):
Hello! My name is Liam. I enjoy eating (High metabolism rate :( ) foods like.. Pasta, PIZZA!! And Kiwi fruits Mainly. I LOVE RPing, and I have been on many RP servers, a few Hardcore RP. I still play on one currently, but am looking for somewhere else to call home ^.^ I LOVE Minecraft! I consider myself an Electronic Producer (Music). But am still learning a lot about it. I go to College where I study music technology! Friendly person, can be stubborn. But hey, we are all human! ^.^
6) Got any examples of your work:
I'm not sure what you meant by this, it's a little vague on what subject. :p

About your character

Name:
Eryian Brilmain.
Race:
Elf (High Elf.)
Appearance:
Eryian is a fairly tall, blonde hair, blue eyed High Elf. He is skinny, but not too skinny. He wears a red hat, with dark green light clothing. (He's a Rogue/Hired assassin).

View attachment 27695

The Test:

Eryian Brilmain, son of Renlin Brilmain. Born a Noble into house Brilmain(I know I'll have to buy the title, land and stuff. But we can just assume for now:p). Eryian is a 16 year old Elf, fairly good-looking. Eryian is quite the rebellious individual. Being born into a Noble family means he should behave with honour, courage, pride etc.. But he is sure to make sure that doesn't obey his fathers orders. He believes this because he hates the snobby, bratty-like behaviour of Nobles altogether.
Although his father and Mother; Leyianna Brilmain, do not know, he is a hired assassin. You pay the price, you get the head. (I know, I'd RP it. The other players welfare comes first.) Eryian is very handy with a sword/dagger. The dagger side he taught himself. The sword, well, he was taught by his fathers friend, Jaime Hark. (If there is already a house that is willing to take him in. Doesn't have to have anything to do with these, I'd happily change this, it makes it all the more realistic).

Eryian wishes to get to Port Silver, there he may find work. It is not easy being an assassin, trying to keep your identity a secret. Finding contacts etc.. It's hard work. Perhaps he could be a scout for the guard, who knows what this tale may bring to his life. Perhaps it may bring riches beyond his imagination (His Father doesn't give him allowance, he believes you have to work for it. I.e a job.). Perhaps he may find many friends, or even foes! Only time and adventure may tell!

Eryian is up for Adventure! Although he considers himself a Rogue who travels alone, he'd also love a group of companions to venture with. He just doesn't like to admit it. He is hard working when to comes to survival. Knows a lot about basic surviving in the night, especially in extreme winters!

(Now I'll RP a bit to give you an example.)

As Eryian takes another sip of his mead, the door to the inn burst open will a loud bang. The whole place fell silent. As the tall, burly man marches towards the inn-keeper, everyone in the inn sits in silent watching. This is no foe you'd like to mess around with. The inn-keeper stands a little nervous as he gets to the bar. "What can I do for you, fine m-" The tall, burly man grabs the inn-keeper by the scruff. "Where is he?!" "Where is who? I don't know who you are talking about!"
The man lets go of his scruff, then turning towards everyone in the tavern, slowly looking at each one. "Hmph" He grunts.
Eryian finishes his bottle of mead, sighing of relief as he does, the whole inn turning to him. "Nothing like a nice refreshing bottle of mead, eh guys?" Eryian stands as he says this. He slowly walks towards the tall burly man as he speaks. "Well, you'd expect no less, because this is an "inn"."
The man growls at him. Eryian at this point is standing in front of the man, looking up to him. He then whispers, but so the inn could hear: "Now, you can buy some lovely mead from the inn-keeper here and shut up. "Or" you can leave, your choice." The man replies with "I'll do wiv as I please." Eryian nods mockingly. "So, you may die as you please.. Unless I have something to do with it." At this point Eryian has his sword drawn, a serious look on his face. The man replies with "You what? Hahaha! You cannot b-" The entire inn draw their swords looking at the man. Eryian replies with: "See that? It's not just me who agrees. "Leave"." The man looks around, a little nervous. He then begins to walk out shouting "I'll be back for you, ya little toerag!"
As the man leaves, the inn returns to it's usual atmosphere.

Few more questions:

According to our server lore, who is responsible for resurrecting players after death:

The Grey Lady, neutral goddess of death.

What is Mob-Grinding, and what is the servers policy towards it:

Mob grinding is NOT permitted. I agree with this myself.
- Thanks for reading!

NiNi

MooCat
Nice work! A little note for you, you might in RP want to avoid the use of // because some people despise those. Instead using "" as emphasis is a good way to go.

Your application is almost ready to be approved, all you need to do is answer the two following questions correctly. You will be able to find all the answers either on our forums or on the wiki, the link for which can be found near the top of the page. Remember to read everything carefully, some of the answers may be rather discreet.

According to our server lore, who is responsible for resurrecting players after death?

What is mob grinding, and what is the server's policy towards it?

MineSquirtle

Villager
Ahh! Forgive me :p I had no idea. In the other server I play, we use // see. Don't worry I can change it:)
Adding changes now.

- Thanks for the reply!

NiNi

MooCat
Did you not notice the questions i'm guessing? I'll quote them for you ;)

According to our server lore, who is responsible for resurrecting players after death?

What is mob grinding, and what is the server's policy towards it?

NiNi

MooCat
Oh i didnt see them there!

But you got one wrong so im going to have to ask you some more, just reply to this post with the answers.

What are the core playable races that do not require special permission?

Give three examples of skins that are not allowed on the server.

NiNi

MooCat
Apologies but i'm going to decline this for inactivity. Feel free to reapply if you're still interested!​