Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mel Actually Does Art

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I'm on a server where we have an AU that I'm an angy, corrupted Cowboy. So uh....angsty cowboy mel go brrrrrr (I haven't actually updated this design yet to match the skin I have for it yet but why not share my original designs!) if you know what fandom i've fallen into the pit of and you watch a certain youtube series, y'all should be able to figure out what this is a AU of.
lord muzki.png
various muzki.png

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I drew my DnD character. I'm gonna go in and mess with the background a bit more after I finish two other projects I'm working on. If anyone is wondering, she's a half-elf druid.
Keyleth Evenwood.png

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
uhhh been a bit. sharing some arts i've done for a project that I feel safe sharing here because...my focus obsession go brrrrr and it's a niche sorta thingy. (again, if you know the rp series, then you understand the angst of some of these drawings. otherwise...meh. they look cool if you don't)

Nick Returns.pngtime to go.pngthe former hero arrives.pngtil death us part.png

I will say, if anyone wants to see the comics I've done, message me on discord because big files go brrrrrrr

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Instead of working through my list of art, I went and drew some fluff and then drew some angst. Not as much art getting done because school be a thing that makes me cry. Anyways, main focus is the same two characters it always is because my obsession go brrrrrr
vague reference to change donchard go brrr.png
donchard angst go brr.png

Beyond those two, I have a few others
make him the cutest that ive ever seen.pngthe good and the bad.png
And then just a minor reference for my sona since...my face stay hidden for the most part xD
sona.png

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
i've been well and entirely dead inside for the last couple days but here's some art from before i hit a wall on all levels.

flurry and the die.pngflurry is a bean.png
day 3 familiar.png

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
New stuff! First off, my new icon/sona update to match the fact I got my hair redyed this last week
pfp.png
This is unfinished but I've ended up with MCYT brain rot, specifically focused on the DreamSMP because I had friends get me addicted to it.
all the beans so far.png
Oh! And Cassia!
new cass art.png

And one more art, because I was playing with posing and lighting
duni threatening uni.png

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I've managed to finish a singular piece of artwork in a month...art block has hit me pretty hard this last month but hopefully with the new year I can get some new stuff done!
Also, pog to the fact i have friends who use clip studio paint who have given me so many tips and tricks to using the application because I wouldn't of been able to make something as pretty as this a month ago.

you're my son.png

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I made myself a new profile photo and I like it so much better than my last.
But I'm officially back on my art train : D

new pfp.png

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I'm back! Back again! With more art! I was in a bit of a slump for a while but I'm back on my train and I'm actually really proud of this piece! : D
magic woman.png

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I return! With a bit less art but in my defense, art block is a pain. (We also ignore the fact DSMP has been my major obsession since December. It's been one of the few things to bring me immense amounts of happiness)
The creation of some of these drawings made friends cry as I still don't know how to use Clip Studio Paint a year after getting it and I refuse to watch video tutorials.
bee family fishing.pngdsmp timespan.pngenderwalk boo.pngtubbo and ranboo with bees.pngUndertale Ranboo!.pngenderparticle.pngIMG_20210719_121448810.jpgsonas2.pngScreenshot 2021-03-03 234158.png
colorchange boo.png