Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Marian Olliran

mageaegis

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
This has been a slow update on the profile, as well as relations. Like... a two month slow update, but REGARDLESS
It has been done. Kinda.
If you want a relation, or feel like what I have there is a month old(it might be) let me know.

mageaegis

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
It's been about three months, been slowly working through aspects of the profile to improve it. Still don't feel like it's really where I want it to be, but honestly I don't know if it will ever get to a point where I feel it will be perfect.

ANYWAYS

New main profile art drawn by Elz , other art has been shifted around. Updated segments of the profile, equipment has been more effectively organized, minor relation updates, all that jazz(Still need to put in a section to count scars and hunts, but another day)

If you don't see your character in relations and want one, or feel like the relation there could use an update, let me know.

mageaegis

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Well hey howdy it's been... Like nearly a year since this thing was updated.
whoops

Anyways, going through a mini overhaul of the profile. Updates all over with more to come likely in terms of formatting, relations and stuff to come as well. Don't even remember who I've interacted with that needs to be updated, so if you feel a relation update is in order or you're not on there, lemme know.

Also got two pieces of art that are now on the profile, first by samywch and the second by Ruu. Love both of them to death.

Marian(Samy).png