Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Marian Olliran

mageaegis

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff

upside down.png

Marian Ref.jpg

Artist Link(mild NSFW) [x]

calligraphic-design-2.png

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
Titles: Sentinel, Exalt, Chieftess of the Valley

Nicknames: Mari, Mary-Anne

Divine or Mage Profile:[x]

Themes

Age: Forty two (Visually appears to be in her mid twenties)

Race & Culture: Elf (Forest)

Social Status: Stable in funds and home.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: 6'0"

Weight: Around 160 lbs.

Profession: Huntress, Bowyer

Current Residence: Verdant Valley, Storms Landing, Blackrush

Frequents: Stormhall, Landing ranger hall, Verdant Valley, The Grove

(Updates done in #065E0C)

upside down.png

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Build: Mesomorphic, with musculature better suited for daily tasks and activities than purely for show.

Hair: Her hair takes on a light brown color, coming down midback with a braid along her left shoulder in the front.

Eyes: Bright teal, with silver rings around the iris. Scarring can be seen at the corner of each eye.

Appearance: An elven woman with lightly tanned skin and hardened features. Her face is slightly angular in appearance, with a sharper chin, relatively higher cheekbones, and angular eyes to top it off. Various scars both large and small adorn her skin, though a majority of them are often covered. Her posture is often laid back and relaxed, often taking to leaning partially or fully on her surroundings, though there is a level of attentiveness and reactivity present. Her ears are rather short, and follow along her head instead of jutting out. Swirling markings of silver come from the base of her neck, extending down along the back of both arms to the hands. Silvered markings of an incomplete band around the head of the exalt, mimicking crawling vines that almost meet at the center of their forehead. A set of three feathers of diminishing sizes lead from this connection towards the side of the head.

Signature Clothing: Travelling clothes of earthy colors, best suited for practical work instead of show. A glove is almost always worn over the right hand though depending on the activity both hands may end up covered. More often than not, a furred cloak will be draped over her shoulders as well.

Inventory: A satchel carrying a small notebook alongside a piece of charcoal alongside other small items of particular note kept in smaller pockets. A knife and seax are situated on her thigh and back respectively, seemingly always on her person when travelling.

Hygiene: Despite her general lifestyle, she does try to stay as clean as possible.

marian (1).png
Art by Elz

upside down.png

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
Personality: Marian on first meeting often comes off as a rather outgoing and willing talker, though it's become difficult to tell how much she holds back in conversation anymore. She listens patiently and with intent when others speak. She is always willing to learn more about just about anything, whether it be the divine, history, or someone's own life. Her willingness to learn has also made her more knowledgeable in her own view, but she won't let this come off as superiority and is still willing to admit when she is wrong or not knowledgeable on a topic.

Strengths:

Caring~
"Guess I'm a bit of a sucker for other people."
She is a naturally caring individual, often wanting to look out for the safety and well being of others before herself. This is especially present for the downtrodden or lost.

Loyal~
"Through thick and thin, you watch my back, and I'll watch yours."
She is slow to truly trust, but once that trust is gained she is incredibly loyal.

Logical~
"Emotions are high, lets all just settle down for a second and think things through."
She is often one to think things through, even when others are ready for action. She tries to be a voice of reason in almost any circumstance.

Strong Willed~
"I won't yield!"
No matter what comes her way, she is ready and willing to get back up when knocked down. She tries not to dwell on things outside of her control.

Weaknesses:

Overly Attached~
"I just... Don't know what I would do without them."
She quickly attaches to people that she meets, and often clings to them from that point on. Their problems nearly instantly become hers, whether she wants it or not.

Vengeful~
"Fuck with me again, and you will watch everything you love crumble around you. Are we clear?"
A quality Marian didn't realize she had, but burns hot when someone does wrong to her. She is not one to let major grudges go.

Reckless~
"Every opportunity, every card that we have, is something that must be considered."
Sometimes, you need to take a risk in order to get things done. Who is to say if that line of too far will be crossed, and when.

Fears:

Someone Getting Hurt~
"Please, for the love of the gods, don't get hurt. Especially don't die."
She is absolutely terrified of someone she cares about getting hurt, whether she could help or not.

Bears~
"I've faced down a gryphon, a wendigo, a garulf. But something about it... Just gets to my core."
After an encounter when she was younger, she has a very rational fear of bears. While mitigated, some primal fear still remains.

Heartbeats~
"It was in the walls, my head, my very soul. And that scared the hells out of me."
After several sets of circumstances, the exaggerated sound of heartbeats is terrifying to Marian

Mental Manipulation~
"It's my fucking head. Get. Out. Of. It."
Less of a fear and more of a general trigger, whether it be emotional, thoughts, or voices it is likely to set her off in a negative manner.

Nightmares:
"Not losing sleep because of raising a child, I can tell you that much."

A castle in the sands: A vivid nightmare of the horrific events involved with gathering the crown 'Coronet'. Chaotic and without reason, the events seem to play in a random order, but all were witnessed within the castle of the sands.

A feast: A memory of the events within the dining hall related to retrieving the crown 'Coronet'. While everything worked out fine in reality, the dream does not. Often only ending after a brutal death on her part.

The Bear Wall: A reimagining of the events occurring within the Storms Landing sewers. The wall cannot be stopped, cannot be fought. No matter what happens, death seems to be the only sure way out of the nightmare. While more uncommon than the other two, it is often mixed in now that her mental state is waning.

Intelligence: Decently intelligent, and always seeking out new knowledge.

Religion or Cults: Exalt of Theodra

Alignment: Chaotic Good

upside down.png

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•
Weaponry:

Dessicate(MW):
A longbow of archblossom wood, paired with a bowstring of mirrorwood. The usual teal glow of the wood seems to be replaced with a light green with silver flowing throughout. Occasionally, wisps of black tendrils will roll away from the wood into the air.

Ebony's Left Hand: A weapon of demonic origin with a blade cut from ginur bone and a hilt of hellmetal. Infernal runes are cut into the guard, which effectively protects the wielders hands. Once the weapon of a general in the Ivory King's army, it has been given new purpose in culling the demonic instead of aiding them.

Riftsealer: A weapon of simple design and brutal efficiency, combining a leather wrapped hilt with a blade of glimmersteel. Effective in either one or two hands. The top third of the blade has been scorched by hellish fire.

Stalkers Blade(MW): A long dagger with a solid spline, and utility focused hilt. The blade is masterfully formed from blooded silver, with a nice leather grip. Filigree of silver vines adorn the blade.

Wildtreader's Claw(MW): A seax with a blade of eizholz roots attached to a hilt of archblossom wood. Carved into the blade are scenes of wolves in active chase, mimicry of the weapons purpose in its wielders hand.

Clothing and Accesories:

Band of the Forest: A finely crafted ring of silver, carved intricately to resemble tree bark in texture. A diamond is set as the centerpiece of the item. Worn on the ring finger of the left hand.

Emberlark Cloak(MW): A beautiful cloak created from a base of mirrorwood with emberlark feathers masterfully inlaid into the cloak. The colors blend from silvers to hues of red and orange, and when the wearer walks trails of embers follow behind them.

Garulf Cloak: A furred cloak crafted from the carved remains of a garulf. Masterfully crafted, the lingering abilities of the creature that was slain are still present within the item. On the collar, imagery of a crossbow bolt, a halberd, and a longbow are sewn into the pelt.

Mothers Embrace Scarf: A comfortable forest green scarf crafted in its entirety from mothers embrace. A small 'Q' denotes a makers mark at the tail of the scarf.

Silver Ring: A plain silver ring with an emerald adorning the center. Often worn on the middle finger of the right hand.

Spidersilk Shirt: A simple shirt made from spidersilk, it provides minor protection from cuts, more so than normal quilted clothing.

Armor and Other Equipment:

Adelhard's Legacy: A pauldron freed from the standard guard uniform of Eldpoint. This armor efficiently covers the right shoulder from attacks. Scratched into the metal are tally marks totaling out to 37.

Archblossom Mail: A set of mail created from archblossom leaves. The armor is custom fit, and with the weight of the leaves lighter than almost any other armor, while offering the strength of steel. The armor is decorated with stitching's of forest imagery, white lines running through the armor designed to look like cracks.

Spectre of the Huntress: A clawed gauntlet crafted from blooded silver, but appearing to be translucent and ghostly. The design is asymmetric in nature, featuring a single wing reminiscent of an owls own.

Stored Equipment:

Arbori Leather Greaves: A set of greaves crafted from Arbori leather. Fitted specifically to Marian, they provide good protection with a minor detriment to mobility.

Irrut Warbow: A generally unattractive weapon made of the twisted, muscle-like Irrut wood. The stave measures 72 inches, and is paired with a silken bowstring. At the grip of the bow sits the carved shape of a bird.

The Hummingbird: A Birdwood longbow made by Thryss Vendolyn. The stave measures 60 inches in length, and is often strung with a bowstring made from spider silk.

Hunters Tunic: A well crafted tunic made of chokevine, providing the properties of the material to a minor degree. The tunic is dyed green, silver vines embroidering the entire shirt.

Blooded Silver Heavy Glaive: A long glaive made from a sturdy irrut stave and a blade made from blooded silver. The heads shape allows for effective slashing and stabbing attacks from a long range.

Drakodo Leather Cloak: A well made cloak of Drakodo leather.

Arbori Hide Armor: A leather cuirass with attachments crafted from Arbori leather. The material makes the armor appear and feel like a trunk of wood, taking blows in a similar manner. The armor covers the torso, shoulders, and upper legs effectively.

upside down.png

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

HollowStats:

Attributes:

Body: 5

Mind:

Soul: 3

Skills:

Awareness: 2+2
Focus in passive and tracking

Ranged: 5(3 focus)
Focus while using bows.

Handling: 0

Resilience: 3
Focus in mental and endurance

Medicine: 0

Athletics: 3
Focus in might and climbing.

Dexterity: 5
Focus in evasion and reflex

Deception: 3
Focus in stealth

Melee: 5
Focus with blades.

Lore: 0+1

Charisma: 0

Crafting: 0

Unarmed: 3
Focus in Striking

HollowCrafting:
Tailoring: Novice
Smithing: Novice

Cartography: Novice
Carving: Master(Specialization Bowyer)
Ornamentalist: Master(Specialization Jeweler)

Languages:
Common~ Fluently speaks and reads common.
Elvish~ Fluently speaks and reads elvish.
Fae~ Practiced spoken and written.
Mok'yra~ Practiced spoken and written.

Marian(Samy).png
Art by Samywch

upside down.png

Cured July 13th, 2021. Archived profile: [x]

upside down.png

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Short Term Goals:
The search for a seed
The Rangers

Long Term Goals:
Make leaving home worthwhile.
The Children
A grove

Completed Goals:
Become blessed under Theodra
An eye for an eye
Aid in retaking Life
Melee Combat.
The nightmares.
A proper name.
Overcome

Failed/Abandoned goals:
Find a cure
Get payback on Bok'ra
Be a good role model for Gwen.
Become a proper scholar.
Demons

upside down.png

By Ruu Darling

20210122_174028.jpg
Art done by abirosse

marian.png
Art done by Zoslore

Profile layout completely ripped from Zoslore.​

Last edited:

mageaegis

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
upside down.png

The Romantics
Crushes, partners, everything and anything in between.

Eliss-The Constant
“Always a new challenge, always something new that needs to be taken on. But I've walked through hell with you already. And there is noone else I would rather have by my side.”

The Hunting Party
A bond thicker than blood, a level of trust few get.

Astreia-The Ally

“While I don't agree with your methods, or the paths you take, it's been proven that you have my back. Much like I have yours.”

Cillian-The Son
“You may not be my own blood, but I do care for you more than you could ever imagine. I'm sorry I was not around for more of your younger years.”

Gwen-The Protected
“Wherever you may be, I hope you are safe. And hope you know you can always come back to me, even if I may not be the same person you remember.”

Som-The Ranger
“Having Som around more has been... Strange. Like looking through a distorted mirror almost. Where one falters, the other is able to pick up the slack. Where one thinks one path is best, the other can make a compelling argument against. It's a necessary balance. One I'm glad to have.”

Xozu-The Mask
“It's odd seeing how far we have both come in our own journies, and how we still have time and trust for the other. At least I know one person will have my back if everything starts coming down.”

The Trusted
People who have proven themselves time and time again.

Aelyth-The Clean Slate

“Come a long way, you and I. Still want a rematch now that I’m more capable.”

Aryn-The Exalt
“I trust your judgement, your word, and skill. But it may be time for a new direction for the followers of the Huntress. The time for passivity has long passed.”

Avalyn-The Sailor
“Who knew that once someone stopped playing the bratty kid, they would become more bearable? She's come a long way, and now that I've spoken with her more... Well, she's greedy as all hells, but is at least a decent sort. Good company for a round of drinks, dances, and adventures.”

Cieren-The Student
“Still have a long way to go, always something new to learn. But you've done damn well for yourself, and I know that a lot of that wasn't from me. Still makes me proud to see.”

Harlow-The Wanderer
“While quite a bit older than myself, I see a lot of myself in my younger years in her actions and thoughts. I believe she has her own path to follow now, one that she can call her own and if she needs a guiding hand then I'll provide it. She may be a good candidate for sentinel, one day.”

Maebh-The Seer
“Pain in the ass that she is, she's also damn good at what she does. Not my typical sort of company, but always... Interesting when she comes around.”

The Tavern Goers
Good folks to have a drink with.

Bennett-The Lordling

“Think that age has mellowed you out a fair bit. We may not always see eye to eye, but... Sometimes that's a good thing.”

Halvar-The Wayward
"You aren't defined by your ability to hold a shield, or use a hammer. It may take some time, but I know you can figure that out."

Kharn-The Pirate
“Not my usual company, though somehow... Exactly my usual company. There's something more going on behind that cheery exterior, though I can't crack what it is yet.”

Leighton-The Count
“It's been a while since I last spoke to the old count. Hope that wherever he has ended up, he is doing well.”

Rose-The Fated
“Eldpoint seems to have flourished under your rule. I hope that even with the added responsibilities, you haven't truly changed much. ”

The Unacquainted
Passing faces, wherever they may be.

Fi-The Baker

“You shouldn’t have to give up everything to try and save everyone.”

Frost-The Evist
“Possessed to a vyre then cured... I imagine the breaking of your marriage wasn't easy, but by the gods it shouldn't be that hard.”

Jacob-The Haunted
“A newer face to myself, but not one to the rangers. Cheery and upbeat, but with something bothering him.”

The Distasteful
Lot like that first sip of ale, unpleasant.

Ophelia-The Lost

“I can trust you just a touch. But it's obvious that I am the epitome of what you claim to be wrong with the world, what you hate. I hope that your version of the world flourishes, and that it stays far from mine.”

The Hunted
Already been marked, just need a clear shot.

Bok’ra-The Spider
“An eye for an eye, spider.”

Branko-The Warlord
“Somehow, you have managed to convince fools and outcasts that you are their protector, their savior. But I know what you are, who you are. And if you come near my family, I will burn your empire to the ground.”

The Missed
Gone their own way, or passed on. Those who will be remembered for one reason or another.

Glenn-The Legendary Bard
“Just remember, I’ll be around. As long as you’ll have me.”

Azalea-The Noble
“Who knew someone raised in nobility could be so interesting. Still yet to see you in action, but I don’t expect that to take long.”

Foxbells-The Riddle
“The wordplay goes over my head a lot more than I would like to admit. But, I do miss the conversation.”

Izhmoz-The Wall
“It took a while for us to understand each other, hells we still barely do, but through it all I’m glad to have you around.”

Ingrid-The Better Twin
“Thank the gods you are more collected than your brother. Now if only you could give him some of that.”

Lura- The Sailor
“Hate that we keep seeming to get into disagreements over little to nothing. She's an incredibly interesting woman, quite capable as well. Hope I get to see her again some time soon.”

Dayton-The Clueless
“Dragged from one bad decision to the next... Your idiocy and clueless nature make you a danger to those around you.”

Iqya’Mut-The Chain
“You cause pain where you walk. Just hope one day I can end it, and finally walk away.”

Hellmann-The Schemer
“Everyone keeps saying you're alive, and yet I haven't seen your head show up anywhere of note. Likely for the best that you keep it that way.”

Mathieu-The Merchant
“Greed with your level of aggression. A dangerous combination.”

Iskvandar-The Eccentric
“The world is much less black and white than I first thought. Just wish I knew that before we met each other.”

Daeron-The Ancient
“Wisdom really does come from age, doesn't it? Knowledgeable of the world beyond almost anyone else, I greatly enjoy the conversations we have and the healing he has done for me. I will find a way to repay the restoration of my sight.”

calligraphic-design-2.png

Last edited:

mageaegis

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Hey whats up gamer bois girls and everything in between.
The profile has been updated in quite a few places, and relations have been set up and ready for filling. Just give a comment, and I'll add your character.
Probably a few other things needing adding, and likely a few more levels of relationships.

mageaegis

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Not a huge update log, since it was mostly relations BUT

Relations added, if you want on let me know

Art added to the main profile to give you an idea of what she looks like, done by abirosse and Zoslore (thank you both so much.)

Its nearly 4 in the morning, I'm fucking outty.