Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Map's Maps

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
I'm always intimidated by the absolutely amazing artists there are on HW, so I thought I'd do my best to live up to my name ...

In hindsight, Storm's Landing probably wasn't the easiest choice for a first attempt, but here goes: (note - some buildings have the same code more than once. They're labelled that way, so I just was faithful to the signs!)

Storm's Landing (c. 2306):

I'm still not entirely happy with how it turned out, but do let me know what you think!

(A higher quality version can be found here)​

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I could kiss you. This could help the Rent system so much

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
... Facepalms That sounds about right.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I'd be happy to, though it might take a little bit depending on where/what you'd like!
A modern metropolis with various points of interest. Minor streets can be fractal whatevers, mostly after a layout I can use in tabletop.

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
A modern metropolis with various points of interest. Minor streets can be fractal whatevers, mostly after a layout I can use in tabletop.
I can see what I can do .. could you PM the details? (i.e. size / an example of a city you'd be looking for)

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I really like it. Same as with Baron, I would be willing to purchase one as well.