Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Maps and Stuff

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
My "Artwork" is rather different from everything else I see here (with the possible exception of Cap's sigils), as I focus on flags, maps, coats of arms and such. I haven't got much Hollowworld pieces (only two) but I have tons of other stuff. They're rather large files, so I'll spoiler them.

Reignfall Stuff:
ReignfallCoA.png map1.png

Half-way through this, it turns out my files are too large to upload, so have a ton of links instead:

My Best
World War One
Visca Catalunya
Alternate History Bahrain
Alternate History Bulgaria
Israeli Empire - Large Image!
Teutonic Order

I have tons more but these are the best in my opinion. May take commissions, don't really know if there's a demand for this sort of stuff.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
if done in the style of the Reignfall map i'd rate it a 10/10. only issue is debating who actually owns what

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
I mean, I drew pretty much random lines for Reignfall and only two of those settlements actually exist, the map just looked sparse without more.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
if done in the style of the Reignfall map i'd rate it a 10/10. only issue is debating who actually owns what
I mean, I drew pretty much random lines for Reignfall and only two of those settlements actually exist, the map just looked sparse without more.
Just do what real map makers do. Make horizontal line-filled sections with a mix of the colors based on claims in uncertain or contest areas. For example, look up Kashmir in India/Pakistan/China/the town bicycle.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Just do what real map makers do. Make horizontal line-filled sections with a mix of the colors based on claims in uncertain or contest areas. For example, look up Kashmir in India/Pakistan/China/the town bicycle.
I think everything is disputed :p

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
RiseWithTheDawn.png

Full Coat of Arms for Drake Hawklight, who still claims to be heir to Axex and Hawklight overall. Only the shield appears most of the time.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Oooh. How are we going about placing orders then Jak? :D Cause I would be totally interested as Asirel Luik said.