Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active maple wip

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Updated because I somehow managed to spell "Milah" as "Micah" i'm so sorry Jasper. Also added Ruckus.

Citrine

Lord of Altera
Very Sweet
Legend
Big Voter
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Zitrine
Zitrine
Sweetheart
Updated because I somehow managed to spell "Milah" as "Micah" i'm so sorry Jasper. Also added Ruckus.
1600544670314.png
the reference is obvious, but shout out to anyone who laughs at this

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Another update in which I added links to all the chara profiles I could find. ((ikit'sbeenlikeadayi'msorry) Also updated a few outdated relations; let me know if you would like one!

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Added Thordil, Aryn, Lana, Elwin, and Alfric, edited Kanu. lmk if you want relations blah blah yes

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
A long overdue update. Updated... well, everything I could think of for now, including some more relations.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
You forgot to add Milah to the other relations! She's only under Befriended and Liked.

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
format updates! Added Bennett, Glenn, and Kralak to relations, as well as a promises section.

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Updates for Tylla, Glenn, Kazu, and Ronak, along with some posessions/status/vows touch-ups. Bump me for a relation.

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
I’m completely redoing Maple’s profile! It’s about halfway done at this point, but since I don’t want to leave anyone out, throw a comment here if you want a relation and I’ll give you one ^-^

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I’m completely redoing Maple’s profile! It’s about halfway done at this point, but since I don’t want to leave anyone out, throw a comment here if you want a relation and I’ll give you one ^-^
Jocasta pls :oops:

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
After weeks of working on this goddamn profile and dying inside multiple times from the formatting issues, I've decided to just keep it on a google doc. It's much cleaner that way, it looks good and there's no hassle. I'm super proud of it, this took me a while and I hope you guys like Maple's new profile! Ask me for a relation if you'd like one!