Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

"Making request.. 100%"

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I cant connect to the server, I go to the server list, click the server and I spawn, however I cant move and the text " Downloading texture pack - Making request... 100%" is on my screen. I have no idea what causes this, however I can still see the chat and people walking around me, I just cant talk or move :/

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Go to options -> video settings -> server textures and check if it's on or off.

NiNi

MooCat
I cant connect to the server, I go to the server list, click the server and I spawn, however I cant move and the text " Downloading texture pack - Making request... 100%" is on my screen. I have no idea what causes this, however I can still see the chat and people walking around me, I just cant talk or move :/
Happened to mee too. Press ESC and it goes away if you cant figure out how to disable it.

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Just to clarify, this was my fault... sorry!

The texture pack is hosted on an Amazon S3 account (same place all the Minecraft files and skins are stored) and while doing some updates ready for the 1.6 patch, I accidentally removed the permissions that allow everyone to download the zip file. This caused the problem explained above since the server was trying to send the texture pack but wasn't allowed access. Apologies for any inconvenience and I promise this won't happen again :)

- Boulder

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
I had to delete the server from my multi-player, then put the Ip address back in and it worked once more.. I thought it was mine for the longest while... lol thanks for fixin' it boulder

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Just to clarify, this was my fault... sorry!

The texture pack is hosted on an Amazon S3 account (same place all the Minecraft files and skins are stored) and while doing some updates ready for the 1.6 patch, I accidentally removed the permissions that allow everyone to download the zip file. This caused the problem explained above since the server was trying to send the texture pack but wasn't allowed access. Apologies for any inconvenience and I promise this won't happen again :)

- Boulder
Another thing with the new file is that it seemingly changees block textures at the chunk where I'm on when logging in until I force-reload the chunk (leaving it until no longer seeable).
Cobble is for example replaced with saplings.