Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Magic] Lana

I am Wake

The Rose
Crafter
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Crafter
"Que los astros guien tu camino"
Translated from Aori: "Stars guide your path," Lana's farewell.

IG NAME: I_am_Wake
CHARACTER: Lana "Luck" Wake
PROFILE: { Link }
MAGE PROFILE: { Link }

PATRON: Figment of Magic

TIER: Mage

ARCANE SPELL POINTS: 25

PASSIVE: Heresy

ARCANE RELICS: None

Fully believes in the Nebulae Paradox cult's beliefs, though is not a member.
Meditates in thought on the ever-changing nature of reality and metaphysics.

Gives offering and knowledge to Magic beneath the stars of the night.
Seeks out mysteries to uncover, to learn the otherwise unstudied.
Aspires to be a Mage, has approached many Mages of all Schools.
Sworn to give Magic any magical items Lana comes into ownership of.

DEVOTION LOG:

Sought out answers between Ashen Truth and Nebulae Paradox independently, discovering the way and reason to 'worship' Magic.

Lana remains truly neutral, aiding both holy and unholy through her knowledge- in turn, growing her own wisdom.

Was gifted means to perform first aid to a Construct by Dauhmn, being the first mortal to know the existence of Hemostatic Compound.

Traveled to New Riseport to study the old ruins located there, seeking to uncover the mystery of their existence.

Began to understand the nature of Immortal Kings through insights at The Cradle.

Can speak seven languages well and is learning three more.

Begun selling her new publications for free to spread knowledge throughout the Realm- and recalls incorrect books for rewrite.

Hosts a lecture every Sunderday to teach and answer questions on the unknown, indulging in mysteries and theories.

Uncovered lost and forgotten Gods then published about them.

Through Grey Lady, Skraagites and Visages- Lana now understands the nature of Vyres and the Supernatural.

Became a Mage in Formistry, learning under Milah.

Tinkers with redstone within her workshop in the Landing, capable of crafting powerful doors, switch lighting and contraptions.

Learned the nature of the Gods, Figments and the Immortal Kings.

Regularly uses the common magical item "Touch of the Sea" for notes.

Sleeps beneath the stars (glass roof) and watches the Constellations as the seasons change, remarking on them.

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Crafter
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Crafter
Lana is now a Mage and has done some more notable things in line with Magic worship!
Updated!