Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Lura Morganna Omaric | Artist and Adventurer |

abirosse

Lord of Altera
short hair Lura.jpg

(Updates will be in this color) #066146​

General Information:
#7bc8fe for blue color
Other Names: Lu-lu | Lure |Benbin.
Titles: Artist
Race: Human
Sexuality: Pansexual
Current Residence: A manor.
Relationship Status: You don't know.
Social Status: Artist | Journeyman.

Physical Appearance:

Height: 5'2
Weight: 120 lbs
Eye Color: Sea Green
Skin Color: White
Shape of Face: Thin
Distinguishing Features: Eyes seem calm however full of excitement.
Build of Body: Hourglass going on pear shape
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Shoulder-length half up half down.
Complexion: Bright however a small patch of freckles on the bridge of the nose
Posture: Relaxed
Is Seen By Others As: Childlike and full of quiet energy
Scars: Knicks on her hands from use, Lichtenberg-like scar over her chest.
Voice: Gentle and delicate, however as if it’s holding back much more volume.
Voice Claim:
Theme Claim:

Personality:
Likes: The night sky and the horizon ~ sand, wind, people, music ~ food, ale ~ soft blankets, animals.... Everything.
Dislikes: Mushrooms | Monsters | Murder | Disloyalty | Memory loss
Strengths: See's the world from a positive light | Honest and kind | Speaking however limited | Art
Weaknesses: Prefers to watch rather than be caught up in socializing | Is too positive | Headstrong & stubborn.
Fears: Death | Mushrooms| Losing her sight or hands or becoming paralyzed | Losing her fmallet?
Values: Adventure | Quality time | The right thing to do even if it’s hard | A good dinner | Good company.
Education: Does a captain uncle count as education?
Languages: Common, a teeny bit of Elven.
General Attitude: Positive
Religious Inclination: Shalherana, however respects the other gods.
General Intelligence: Street smart, not book smart. However has gone to lengths to learns certain things.
General Sociability: An omnivert at its finest, will more likely listen.
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Short Term Goals:
{}Find a home and family.
{}Get better at sword fighting.
{}Improve at art.

Long Term Goals:
{}Become a well known sailor. Postponed, not forgotten.
{}Be apart of a great adventure. Ongoing.
{}Learn place in her world.
{}Grow into a great Evist.

Possessions:
Wardrobe: Mostly the clothing on her back.
Jewelry: A single gold earring on her right ear
Pets/Animals: Would like one.
Owned Homes: N/A
Carried Inventory: Graphite stick behind her ear, and a sketchbook.
General Inventory: Her Focus as well as her satchel filled with an assortment of items.
General Wealth: Moderate.

Health: 100%
Illnesses: N/A
Allergies: N/A
Injuries: All injuries long recovered.
Sleeping Habits: In and out of sleep, suffers from nightmares.
Energy Levels: Lots
Eating Habits: Loves food.
Exercise Habits: Adopted exercising more in an attempt to become stronger.
Memory: Most likely fully recovered.
Unhealthy Habits: Determined to finish something even if it kills her | Doing things without thinking.
Drinking Habits: She doesn’t drink anymore.

History:
Birthplace: On a boat...
Childhood: Grew up with her father who raised her the best he could, telling stories of how beautiful her mother was, and that Lura had her hair. She was happy but was always a bit quiet.
Teen Years: Her father passed away from old age and sickness near her 18th year and her uncle took her in. He began to show her the ropes of sailing her own ship, though she was hard to get to focus. Now she only knows the basics.
Adulthood: Now, finally feeling comfortable to traverse on her own, her Captain sent her away with a smile and a wave. Telling her next time they see each other again she will be a proper captain herself.
Family History: Her mother was a sailor who her days on the open ocean, rarely coming to land, one day meeting Lura's father; a lowly artist, and falling in love. Enjoying their days sailing together, until finally in their later years giving birth to Lura. Unfortunately, complications to her mother passing. Her uncle was her mothers brother who shared stories of them growing up, so Lura has always felt close to her mother.

Past Places of Residences: The same boat she grew up on, the Melandria
Places Traveled: Storm's Landing, Queensport, Astrum, Halbed, Linistel.

Combat:
Peaceful or violent: Moderate
Weaponry: A single rapier | A crossbow.
Combat Training: Mediocre lessons from her Captain | Training from members of the Hardanger Estate | On the field experience, in battle | Self training.

Training & Skills:
Artistic Sketching. 10/10
Grew up with it, does it everyday.
Rapier. 9/10
First amount of training she began to receive. Is decent and can hold her own in a fight. Crossbow. 7/10
Has a natural talent at it as discovered, however still needs to practice and work on aim.

Other Trivia:
Favorite Types of Food: Potato stew, and roast venison
Favorite Types of Drink: Water
Hobbies/Pastimes: People watching | Drawing | Writing | Swimming.
Favorite Colors: Do all of them count?

Relationships:

Relevant Family Members:

Sezten Arnvinsson, (Father) Passed
"I miss you daddy..may Shalherana have guided you to a better place."
Morganna Omaric, (Mother) Passed
"I wonder what your voice would have sounded like mother, I just know that Daddy told me you were proud."
Captain Alfred Leadwil, (Uncle)
"I try to tell myself that I understand why you sent me away. I hope I am able to thank you again some day Captain.."
Seeker

Loved:

Trusted:

Damien
Lura has grown to have a great admiration for her mentor, not only in the fact that he chose her to be his apprentice. But also in the fact that she sees him as a strong and capable leader. She is grateful to him and hopes to continue to give him more reasons to feel pride.
Azalea Silveira
Lura would fight the bastard that messed with her best friend. Very fond memories are connected with this individual and she is exceedingly grateful for the everlasting support.
Dante Cromwyll
A new yet familiar face as Dante had been away for quite some time. Lura finds herself conflicted on certain things about this person. However loves speaking with them and laughing together. She is apologetic for the broken nose.
Cassius Von Hardanger
They don't speak often and Lura wonders where they might stand. However she wishes the best for her friend as she sees him as dear family despite the drama..
Rolland Schiff
She had hoped not to ruin things between them. Many complications and confusions. But she has no doubt that he has her back as she has his.
Marian Olliran
This elf has been a surprisingly good friend to Lura. A welcome different tone in the life she has made for herself. Lura finds that whenever they speak she can let out her less composed side like she used to. She is thankful.
Friendly With:

Lana Wake
Lura hasnt spoken much with the scholar..However the woman seems capable and nice enough.
Maebh
Lura has a bit of a superstitious mind. So her visits with the blind seer have been interesting. Lura finds her amusing.
Loose Acquaintances:

Sugar Silveira
Lura knows nobles and has met royalty. Though despite that fact she isn't sure she will ever be able to acclimate to Sugars presence. She is quite intimidating for Lura.

Disfavored Individuals:
Thure Von Hardanger
The Duke and evist have had a rough patch. They aren't as close as they had used to be. However with Thure wishing to rekindle things Lura has decided to reluctantly give him him chance.
Sophie Elise Velour
A very, very sore subject for the young evist. Lots of history between the two and every meeting grows worse. She only hopes she can make Cassius happy.

Hated:

Wary Of:

Foxbells

More Art:

My art:

Attachments

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
You sadly cannot start with Elvish and Dwarven as known languages as a human when you first start, they must be learnt through RP. :( But a lovely profile all the same!