Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

LOTRO Upstart!!!

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Im up for playing this again, if anyone is interested add me on skype, but I would recommend you being a new charcter (one thats not overly leveled example level set 10-30) th at way everyone is on the same level kinda :p I would also like for your charcter to be as much as your HW character as permittingly possible ;)

Skype info: (K)karasu_1996 (not sure if its caps or not :p) I dont want you to add me unless your goig to play

Spiro

Hollows Explorer
I would play but my internet is too slow to download the game, but I plan to buy it on a cd so maybe I can play with you. Altough it wont be for another month or so.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Taking about 3-4 people, make your character and use the RP server.....think it was....uhm...the reay elvish sounding one, someone who knows post below :p

when you have a character post your ign and do the tutorial we will meet in the second town.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
sure thing Scar, ill set up a PM when we have everyone :) Im thinking sometime during this weekend and the next.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
alright, be sure to make your character on the Laurelin and finish the tutorial, we will meet in the second town. Ill also set up another character.