Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Looking for players] Terra Firma

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Hello,
So, I recently remembered a mod for Minecraft that I used to play a lot of, called Terrafirmacraft. [Click for wiki]
This specifically and only runs on forge version Forge 10.13.4.1558 [Click]
In a very basic nut shell, the mod runs you through what it's like to be an ancient civilization with fairly accurate flora and fauna. (Tons of stone types too.) It's very detailed to a fine point, even the type of wood you burn is taken into consideration.
You will have to go through many of the stone ages, with having to also figure out the correct ratios and many other things to correctly smelt alloys through various methods.
(There's a lot I can't cover by only typing this little, so we'll keep it at that.)
If you're interested at all, I highly recommend you PM either me or CyberChaosV2 .

Tl;dr: Me and Cyber are trying to get players to play Terrafirmacraft with us.
Hit us up.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'd love to, just unsure if I can run it

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Perfect, I'll just need to see how to put it without messing up my launcher.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Passed you a pm-
As it currently stands I'm trying to get a server up and hosted; We'll see how it goes, but I'll likely need help : P
Blatant advertisement for another server! :p

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Server advertisement refers to other RolePlaying servers. Gaming servers should be fine.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Bumping this. Plans are currently coming along well; Feel free to join even if the mod only even just interests you. It'll be a lot of fun!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Just gonna put in my 2 cents here, with the modpack we are using, it also has the ships mod, a hat mod (who doesn’t love hats) and bibliocraft. I don’t remember all of them, those ones just stuck out to me.
Also I personally believe we need a hunter or a builder.