Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Legilimens88 Application[Declined - DavyITA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

legilimens88

Villager
NOTE: I have never applied for a whitelisted server in my life, nor have I ever done a roleplay server

1. What is your minecraft username? My Minecraft username is legilimens88.
2. How old are you? I am 14 years old, but don't usually disclose that information.
3. What gender are you? I am a female.
4. What country do you live in? I live in the United States of America, Eastern timezone

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yes, I do.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes, I am very independent so I would usually rely on that first anyway.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. My In-Character name would be Julia Rose Freeman, I would be a 14 year old girl from Port Silver. I would be a pheasant, who likes to explore. I am an orphan and I currently live in a small house. I enjoy reading, writing, and being alone. I am very smart, outgoing, and I easily make friends. I never knew my parents and grew up with a strange merchant but she passed away recently and I now live alone.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. I am a complete Harry Potter FREAK and enjoy reading/writing fanfics on fanfiction.net. But, have no fear, I am also very devoted to Minecraft, and go on it often. I am independent, and usually mind my own business, not getting in anyone's way. However, if someone gets on my nerves/bullies me/etc., I am not the lovely, pleasant person I seem to be. BUT, important people, such as admins, mods, and people in real life won't EVER get that side of me. I respect everyone and their property, and I really hope everyone will act the same towards me. If I were to be whitelisted for this server, I warn you in the beginning I may have to get a feel for the server in order to get the hang of it. I think whitelisted roleplay servers are better, because those that are not get people they completely don't trust. I always hope for the best for me and everyone around me. I am sometimes forgiving, but sometimes... not.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I have a youtube account, but don't upload videos on any kind of schedule. I will consider doing a series on the server if whitelisted. I don't feel right advertising my youtube account on this application, so if you want it just ask, and I'll tell you. I am currently working on things for my DeviantArt account, and don't want to advertise that either. I am very artsy and ambitious.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I don't think so... Wait, in response to No. 10, I have a story. On another server (boring) I was accused of using Nodus, which first off I had no idea what it was at the time and second, I don't like hacking. The End.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, and hacking is for the unfortunate people with no lives.

11. How did you find out about our server? I got it on mcserverlist. And visited the website to apply.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) No, I have not but I will now.

Axell

Lord of Altera
Good for your first one, but try to make question 6 longer, and I think you need permission to be a princess, ~Axell

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
I'm sorry.. but you didn't correct your #6, I was waiting for some changes.. Have you read the guides that I've posted above?

Status
Not open for further replies.