Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Leaves not decaying in my home area

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I can't find any information on how to fix this, is there a command to turn it on? Otherwise I'm going to have to build up real high and carefully pluck floating leaves that have been there for a couple of days.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Leaf decay is globally disabled for the whole world on purpose, so the custom trees and decor dont get wacky you can turn it on using world guard commands, but it might be safer to just do them manually

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
If you're talking about your own region in the main world, this'll switch the decay on:
/region flag [region name] leaf-decay allow
Just change 'allow' into 'deny' if you want to change it back. Like Niah rightfully stated; you might lose a lot of leaves from the custom trees you'd rather not have lost.
I advice using a diamond axe with Eff IV, it's one click and they're gone. Maybe even without the efficiency enchantment.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
even better use /prestige flag ; as region flag is outdated and staff can't do anything about it, in case it bugs.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
even better use /prestige flag ; as region flag is outdated and staff can't do anything about it, in case it bugs.
oh :eek: are the /prestige flags exactly the same? I always add members to my region and change flags with /region. If /prestige can do all that too, that might explain some things :eek:

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
oh :eek: are the /prestige flags exactly the same? I always add members to my region and change flags with /region. If /prestige can do all that too, that might explain some things :eek:
I just recently heard that they even exist when we had a problem with one of our flags. There should be a list somewhere around the forums though.

If you set the chest-access flag with /region whatever you set it for will count for everyone, region member or not. i.E if you set it to deny, region members won't be able to open their chests(not even region owners can), hardly something that can be intended.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Thanks guys! Hope that code works, or else I'm going to die reaching those custom tree leaves way up in the sky XD I dont have fly anymore since I was away for ages and do not have the money to get it again yet

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Aww yes

/region flag [region name] leaf-decay allow works \o/ Thanks again everyone