Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

League Of Legends Build and Champion Guides

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Bloodthirster > Infinity Edge. Whats the use of Crits if you don't have the survivability to continue?
If you play an assassin, survivability isn't really a thing. It's more safe to go with Infinity Edge first. Besides, what's the point in survivability if you don't have the damage to out-duel an opponent?

Aaaand, S4 is coming out soon. Quite a bit of this is now invalid.

http://www.newsoflegends.com/index.php/tag/season-4/

-K9

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Who plays Ashe assassin though?
I've done it before, it works better than you'd imagine.

Open with an ult, before they even have time to do anything you're in, got a kill and back out.

-K9

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Name: MaoMao PowPow
Champion(s): Maokai | Midlane | Toplane (Not recommended)
Item(s) bought:
Starting items:
-Glass flask, if playing versus poke lanes where you need sustain in order to stay in lane. (Examples: Vladimir, Teemo, Orianna...)
-Cloth armor, if you are playing vs a heavy ad champion. (Examples: Pantheon, Riven, Zed...)
-Dorans ring, if none of the above is really a concern and you think you could go for an early kill. (Examples: Fizz, Kassadin,

Items to go for:
-Sorcerors Boots
-Rod of Ages
-Deathfire Grasp
-Rabadons Deathcap
-Void staff
-Zhonyas Hourglass

Difficulty: Its a cheese build, so I dont guarantee you will succeed. It is, however, surprisingly viable and the burst is almost broken if you are not targeted. To play this optimaly you should be a veteran player, although it could work for anyone if you are good with Maokai.

Advantages:
Incredible burst and the element of surprise. All of Maokai's skills scale off of AP (except his passive).

Disadvantages:
Easy to harrass, and useless if shut down early. Requires decent+ mechanics.

Ability Order:
Max your ult (duh) and then go for as many points in E (sapling) followed by W ( the root ) and then finally Q ( the short range thing )

How to play this build:
The key is rooting the enemy for long enough that the sapling detonates on him. The combo you want to execute is E - W - R (If you have ult) - Q and then just spam your skills as they come back up. If they survive the initial burst of course. Keep in mind though, you are very squishy, so only go all in if you know its going to benefit your team in the end.

THIS IS A FUN BUILD, DONT DO THIS IN RANKED.