Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Lana Wake - Glowing Rose

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
Oh my you were not kidding on the 'not updated relations in a hot minute'

I also like to think I'm responsible for the quote at the top and I don't know how to feel about that

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I also like to think I'm responsible for the quote at the top and I don't know how to feel about that
Noo, that was always there. It was a quote by Handsome Jack in Tales from the Borderlands that always stuck by me.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Finances Update:

•Added Finances section.
Inspired by Helena's Profile of Elz's, I decided to keep track of all spending and income Lana now makes =)

•Added the Material of Lana's sword from last update

•Updated relations a tiny bit since my last update.
Added Ellie Strand. Removed Ant.
Updated Quill, Sugar and Mira.

Annoyingly, I am beginning to rapidly run out of word count. I hope this does not bother me in future updates :(

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
With wordcount - I don't think it looks like you've got that much but I found sometimes it bugs with formatting and makes masses of weird duplicated tags for colour and size and things. Might be worth removing all the formatting and then re-doing it, which can be a pain

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Traveling Update:

•Added a Theme Song for Lana!
•Swapped the names Lana Blacklight with Lana "Luck" Wake in their positions. Given that Lana is now "legally" Lana Wake, it only seems right.
•Lana's Relationship Status updated: Lana is now in a relationship.
•Lana can now speak and write a little Aori (thank you Illy :heart:)
•Changed Lana's posture to 'Noble-like.'
•Removed edgy fear of the unknown. It hurt me inside.
•Lana does not worship any God. She quickly gave up worshipping Silas, yet still lives by his tenants.
•Removed 'Viking Longsword' part from the Iron Rose description. Embarrassing to admit, but that was to make it look nice on Conquest. I did not realize.
•Updated finances.

•Completely Removed the Trivia Section.

•Replaced Trivia Section with "OOC Goals."
I have outlined a bunch of OOC goals that I want Lana to achieve. As a reader and fellow Roleplay, you can help me with these goals, hopefully! :D
Someone please help me get Lana her iconic rose, it bothers me :(

•Updated Relations.
I completely redid every description to make them small, snappy and nicer to my ever-shortening word count. Everyone was edited. Slightly.
Sofia and Kopii are now Trusted.

Mira is Loved.
Added Reivos, Asher, Alasdair and Richard.
Edited everyone. Notably for people I've recently RP'ed with. Changed some older RP thoughts into past sense.

I do not always get motivated to update my profile... but when I do, its like 4am and then when I finish, its like 7am. Like where does that time go? ._.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Too Many Relations Update:

•Lana no longer lives by Silas's tenants.
•Updated finances.

•Relations Updated!
Marceau is now Trusted
Stella is now Liked.
Nwalme Fuvur is now Stranger as Lana now knows he did not try to kill her from beyond the grave/book.

Added Raynor, Cassia, Thure, Theo, Tylla Jocasta, Melaure, Dara, Abraham, Ove, Aetrus, Niko, Jin, Axex, Septimus, Rowley and Draek.

Painfully, the coding for the relations got messed up somehow and I spent about an hour trying to fix it with a new colour scheme. Sadly, the golden descriptions were lost because I do not have the actual colour anymore, nor can I seem to copy it. I am sorry that it now looks worse for wear :(

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Seriously these relations are getting out of hand Update:

•Updated Finances
•Lana has been learning Aori, Lavoyarde and Rede on her quest to become the Realm's greatest scholar.
•Small grammatical fixes.

•Relations Updated!
Renamed "Trusted" to "Good Friends."
Queen Citrine Azerwind is now a Good Friend. She is a good egg.
Fronslin and Ashna are now Liked.

Added Valtae, Ardaric, Aetrus, Raigo, Avalyn, Leighton, Carling, Imani, Aelyth and Cassandra.

•Added Artwork by TheDuples! :D
I am very, very fond of this artwork. Thank you so much TheDuples.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Journey's End Update:

Changed Theme Song

•Current Status Changed.

•Removed 'Port Silver' from Homeland.

I am uncertain if Port Silver was even still around shortly before the Great Migration now, thus I removed it specifically.

•Lana now lives in Astrakhan.
Warm weather, nice people and quiet: the perfect location to write books. Its central location makes it perfect to travel, too.

•Lana's hair has become lighter shade of blonde thanks to drinking Chamomile tea.
Lana's hair was retextured to a lighter shade by drbrownca and I absolutely love it. Thank you!

•She has lost weight.
It was a terribly long journey.

•Short-Term Goals and Long-Term Goals changed.

•Removed 'Become a Mage' from OOC Goals.

I would still like Lana to become a Mage: however, after being offered to become an Eviscist, she was extremely hesitant and fearful at the notion. Thus, it would be unfair of me to keep the OOC goal there whilst Fronslin actively attempted to allow this goal to happen. Thank you, Fronslin =)

•Updated Finances.

Relations Updated!
Milah Sicarus is now a Close Friend.
Added Karn, Luné, Uriel, Arielle and Kadhak.
Descriptions changed for many relations!

Having traveled the entire Eastern Continent, became a well-known scholar everywhere and has great expectations placed upon her by close friends: Lana has a dilema. Her God, Silas, died three years ago- his death wrought great sorrow in her heart. She lacks something that, in her understanding, everyone else seems to have. Lana lacks purpose. She will spend the next many weeks trying to discover her purpose within Altera Four.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Warden Update:

•Changed Theme Song again
•Changed Status
•Lana is now a Warden of Radiant
•Goals changed
•Wording changed in a few sections here and there.
•Finances Updated

•Relations Updated!

Fronslin is now a Close Friend

Milah and Kopii are now Liked
Added Maebh, Podric and Peter.

Changed the descriptions on many relations.

•Removed OOC Goals Section. I need your suggestions!
What shall I replace the OOC Goals section with? I do not know what people would like to know about Lana c:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Augury Update:

• Changed Thread Name from "Red Scholar" to "The Rose."
• Changed Theme song again. Will stop this time, I promise.

• Changed Status.
• Added new Residence.
• Corrected spelling of "Yennifer" to "Yennefer" because Jasper pointed out this critical error.
• Removed Aori from Language due to reforms.
Morbid we'll need to redo the lesson =/
• Lana can now speak Rede decently.
• Changed "General Attitude."
• Changed "Religious Inclination." Lana now serves all the Gods (except Jishrim).
• Changed Short-Term Goals and Long-Term Goals.
• Added swords first usage date on weapon description of the Iron Rose.

• Updated Finances.

• Relations Updated!

Rook and Woven are now Liked.
Kopii is now a Close Friend.
Peter is now a Stranger.
Set'iki is now Disliked.
Added Leofaren, Silk Tongue and Jishrim.
Changed descriptions of many relations.

• Added Artwork by Zoslore!
I am extremely happy with this artwork and thank you Zoslore for making it! :heart:

Needless to say, blargtheawesome and Lannis: the Augury campaign is now directly affecting Lana to the point where her entire character is being shaped around the eventline. She will attempt to directly interact with the eventline. Thank you for bringing such interesting lore and foes to the point where Lana wishes to help Altera at the sacrifice of all she was =)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
what does set know?
Confused
Since Set was revealed as a Jishrimite during the event and did not defend herself, Lana believes she knew what was going to happen-- that her hugging Life was a distraction so the other may strike, causing the calamity to take place.
Lana is deeply upset by Set's affliction and her devotion to it.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
LOL thats fair :) interesting interpretation
Well she will be around so maybe she can someday redeem herself in Lana's eyes xD