Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Lana Wake - Glowing Rose

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Kopek Update

It felt wrong having Kopek being a central mascot for Lana and even a greater representation of her character as a whole.
Thus, I made Kopek his own section on my profile. Check it out! Its between Personality and Combat. You can't miss it.

also added +1 (now 4) to Medicine and added Faith to relations

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Little Update

+Added Elz's amazing beautiful art to the very first thing you see
I can't express how beautiful this new art is. Look how much Lana has changed and how much Elz has improved over 5 years!

+Resorting Hollowstats.
Lana isn't a fighter. Her stats should reflect that. I'm slowly distributing the points elsewhere, but I have to wait a few months.

+Added "backstory."

+Added Kopek's original appearance.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Lana has vanished from the public scene.

She is still around, somewhere, providing tinkering, ships, money, statues and especially her favored alchemical solutions ... somewhere.

Rumour has it she has dug a very giant hole somewhere where she can live in peace, away from society, to spellcast freely, to worship Magic freely and to live a content life with her husband and son. She will still answer Divine Words, letters and so forth.

(( Discord me if needed, Mister_Wake ))