Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished King of the South...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
The golden banner has risen, and a king with it. The divide of Altera has been laid.
I, Marcus Arcturus can no longer hold my people into sworn loyalty to 'King Draco', he was not chosen by the people to lead us. The nether holds claim to our lands and no action has been taken. King Draco will lead you into the pit of corruption and Queen Grief will watch in pleasure as the corpses of you and your families, ash into her palms.
No. I. I stand in order to the people, I will hold your shield, and strike with your sword against the foes of Altera, I will not kneel to this pretender who is named 'Lord Protector of the Realm' who cannot protect his people.
I proclaim Kingship of the South and I welcome you into those lands and forever be protected under the Golden Banner. Your'King' will brand me as a rebel and a tratior to the Realm, I will claim this title to the day I am in the ground if it will save the people of Altera.

I will not force, like your 'king', to join me. I ask of you, stand not behind me, but next to me, side by side we will fight and die protecting your lands under the Golden Banner. april fools
The Golden Banner has risen, and a king with it. The divide of Altera has been laid.war.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.