Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{ Katherine Kane }

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Added Tylla, Lilith, Uriel... I think that's all. Update your profiles. >: ((((

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Otto von Sturmherz (Knight) Paint
He wishes to be a Queensguard one day, and is a loyal Knight already. She quite enjoys his company, but wonders how to get him to speak more. He is also her guardian, and she can harass him if she wants to travel...
That is a mystery everyone faces.

Or could be that I'm just horrible at casual talking RP.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I added so many possessions today. Relations can wait but poke me if you think you need one.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
She's 16 today so I updated. I'll do a birthday thing in the tavern in Queensport if anyone wants to hop over and rp a bit at 7est. (the tavern by the ruins)
Also if relations are wanted, poke here, ill update them eventually.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Have been a little inactive but I made some small edits. Sh'es 17 now and betrothed.
Generally as an IC reason for the inactivity, Katherine is focusing on keeping the people seen to and not super sick, etc. As a result the city does not see much sickness but trade slows. (I should get around to sorting trade too eventually.)