Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Just /Your/ Engineer

JustTheEngineer

Country roads, take me home
Evil
Legend
Retired Staff
JustTheEngineer
JustTheEngineer
Evil
Hello friends,

As of lately, I've been very busy with real life taking its toll, in addition to taking a more leadership based role at my job, and being engaged in classes when I'm not working. As a result, I have very little free time, and that has cut into my time to commit to HW.

I came into the position of lore coordinator with an open mind and an open heart. I wanted to make lore for the server, but in a way that served the people. I wanted to make things enjoyable, inclusive, fair, and most of all, a memorable experience. Some of you know what I've done, many of you probably don't. I did not sign up for this position out of greed or desire for self-servitude. I did it so that I could make you all, my friends, love this server and find it a place to come and have fun, escape reality, and make new friends with experiences that are out of this world. I truly hope you all enjoy yourselves, and that you can find the same sense of entertainment that I found when I came here. If I even made you smile a single time, or felt a sense of excitement, then I'm very glad.

Know that it is no easy thing for me to step down. I feel like my work is incomplete, but truth be told, a lore coordinator's job is never really finished. Things are moving fast, and I know that you'll be surprised how many projects will be emerging to be seen. Just make sure to treat the next lore coordinator with the same trust and respect that y'all showed me. It's a harder job than most realize.

So there it is, I'm stepping down. For the time being, I will be leaving the server as well. I may return one day, but I have no plans to at this moment. Stay in touch, and I wish you all the very best.

Sincerely,

Engi / Wes :heart: