Staff member
Tideborne
Tideborne
newsletter.png
1528167273616.png
Sunderday, 1st of Sunbright, 2306
Server News

✾Server Policy Updates, Announcements, & Changes

• Region Highlight - Every month from now on we will be trying to highlight a particular region, if you would like to have your region considered please submit! [x]
  • Alteran Celebrations - Whilst many cultures hold their own festivals, celebrations, and traditions, there are a few that are known throughout all lands and can be celebrated by the general populace regardless of where it is they come from. [x]
  • Artifact Changes and Listing - Both artifacts and relics have gone under a number of changes. [x]
  • Supernatural Entities - As Archon tore through the planes to reach the people, he brought with him a myriad of other entities that were once held back by the very same walls he destroyed in his path. [x]
  • [Vyre Lore] The Sunblessed - Sunblessed Vyres, throughout a complex and taxing process, can effectively be cured and pulled from the dark influence for which the curse was intended. [x]
  • Pincer Beetles - These beetles are found all around Altera, though each beetle does have a preferred habitat. That doesn't mean they can't be seen elsewhere... [x]
  • The Seal of Power - A beam of light erupts skyward and ever-remained, in the southeasternmost reaches of the desert, visible for hundreds of miles around, day and night. [x]
✾On-Going Server Facets
  • Support Tickets-- Support Tickets are still available for utilization of all members of the community for increased ease in contacting staff and logged/recorded tickets so less is forgotten. [x]
  • Contributor Perks-- When contributing to the continued operation of the Hollowworld server a number of titles and other possible perks cane be gained. [x]
  • Guilds-- Now, upon request, owners of Prestige Guilds on the Hollowworld server may have a subforum put in for said guild within the 'Organizations' forum. [x]
  • Archon's Hand-- Revival Rework-- Due to the recent events of the last campaign, Unhinged, the Sisterhood revival system has had a rework to accompany new developments within the world of Altera. [x]
  • Head Texture Database-- Recently, the code of our plugin HollowCrafting has not been kind to the custom playerheads of skins and textures from the headsdatabase for minecraft. [x]
  • The Lost Frontier -- Do not forget about the availability of the Lost Frontier and your ability to freely claim four plots to build in. [x]

Events

✾Campaign Events
  • AUGURY is back in full effect will a continual flow of private and some public events. We will be moving on to phase two of the campaign in the coming months.

• AUGURY - Group Registry -- This thread will simply be a place to document each player group (and its designated DM) and who is in them, as per the request in the "RENEWAL" threa. [x]
  • AUGURY - Event Logs -- This thread will be effectively a record of all events held for each group for the sake of both transparency and easy referencing. [x]
✾Player Events-- Currently scheduled player events include the following.

• § Dieciochoañera § - July 1st 4:00 p.m. EST - Invitations are sent out to a small handful of people across the Continent, strangely akin to ones several of them have received once before. [x]
  • {Shalherana} Offering - July 2nd 11:00 a.m. EST - That which was lost, shall be remembered. That which was killed, shall be reborn. That which was taken, shall be returned anew. [x]
  • [Frostwarts] The Masquerade of the Obscure - July 3rd 5:00 p.m. EST - Frostwarts is not a place for a formal evening of finger foods and banter; this masquerade comes with a twist! [x]
  • Cleansing of Blackrush - July 5th 4:00 p.m. EST - Preparation takes place within Blackrush, citizens speak of a devout to the All-Mother lingering within the town, bringing peace of mind to those who are in need. [x]

• Make sure to check the calendar or front page of the forums for any new events. [x]
1565300668765.png
Recipe of the Month

✾Jar of Fireflies --

• Wooden planks on top, then glass around a torch. -- With Summer rolling around make sure to go out one night and catch some fireflies.
80c688934ad71cb29dc732564b00b77f.png

Credit to Elz for recipes and pictures. [x]

Riddle of the Month

If you think you know the answer to this months riddle PM Tideborne, the first five people who get it right will be featured in the following issue of the Newsletter along with the answer, and receive a 1000 radiant cash prize.

✾Last Month's Riddle --

Last months riddle was: I love to play games with my brothers. And I can take a man's house and build another. I have a home but do not sleep, though I have a heart that will never beat. I am a king like three other. What am I?
  • The answer to this riddle was: (The) King of Hearts
  1. DraKonum
  2. Ruu Darling
  3. Galaxy
  4. Sussurous
  5. Paarthurnaxa
✾This Month's Riddle --

This months riddle is: One goes out to drink each night, only to return in the wee hours of morn. No matter the amount, they never fall ill. The drink is known, yet rarely tasted. Served warm and oft right from the source. Who are they and what is this drink?

✾Next Month's Riddle? --

If you have a riddle that you would like to have featured on the newsletter, feel free to PM Tideborne. If it's used in one of the Newsletters to come you will receive 5000 radiants in game. Extra points if it's lore related!

Art Showcase of the Month

✾This
Month's Showcase --
[To be added at a later date]

✾Next Month's Showcase --
If there is an artist within our community that you feel deserves a shout out, PM Tideborne and I will choose one to include in the next months newsletter. Art can be anything from painting, skin making, or even music!
border_gold.png
VbDZYCu.png

Last edited: