Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Journey to the Ruined Hamlet [Saturday 12th 4 EST]

What day works best for you?

• Tomorrow/Sunday (not during the other event thats scheduled that day obviously)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Monday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Posters are hung everywhere they are permitted, and heralds are urgently sent to spread the word across the lands.

After rumours spread of a massacre in the neighbouring Hamlet, Queen Citrine lead a small party there to provide aide. Unfortunately, there was no one there left to rescue. The town and all its inhabitants had been brutally murdered. Now, an angry and very powerful spirit resides there, attacking anyone who comes too close. Citrine asks those who have researched the spirits and the thinning of the veil, and those who have the means to stop said spirits to join her in a return trip to put this poor angry spirit to rest.

====================================================================================
Campaign type event so I'm sure this will be a popular one.

Please fill in the poll for which day works best for you and once that's decided we can discuss time. Of course, Elz/Whoever DMs the event's schedule will take priority and thus I am sorry if we are not able to accomodate everyone. There'll be more of these events I'm sure!

Elz

Edit: I totally meant journey not voyage​

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
It’s looking like this is gonna be Friday or Saturday but I’m gonna bump this and let it go another day just in case anyone didn’t see it the first time

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Where is this hamlet? Has there been an event to go to it before?

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
It was a location established in Starfall because there were mutated animals to fight.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I will post a map closer to date so people can see the path there!
Also it’s looking like it’s gonna be Saturday which means I’m gonna have to move my market around...

All we need to do is decide a time:
Please do this poll thing.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
If I can make the time, I will try to bring liz. If I can't, she'd wrangle some Kalstaaters to go help

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
The polls have spoken
This will be at 4 est on Saturday the 12th

Sorry if you cannot make it, I want to try and accommodate as many people as possible and I thought this would be the easiest way. Hope to see you all there!

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
The polls have spoken
This will be at 4 est on Saturday the 12th

Sorry if you cannot make it, I want to try and accommodate as many people as possible and I thought this would be the easiest way. Hope to see you all there!
oh hell yeah now I know I can make it