Electric - (7)
Grace -
Penumbral - (9) (2 Nat 20's)
Dazzle -
Penumbral - (10)
Throw Pebble - Kinetic - (1)

Breeze - Kinetic - (4)

(Journeyman) [Total Successful Journeyman-Tiered Casts; 50]

Ward - Minor - Evisral - (6) (2 Nat 20s)
Ember -
Thermal - (2)
Heat Minor -
Thermal - (0)
Ice Minor -
Thermal - (1)
Temperature Control - Shared -
Thermal - (24) (2 Nat 20's)
Animate Metal -
Magnetic - (1)
Heart's Light -
Penumbral - (3) (1 Nat 20)
Brume's Glume -
Penumbral - (1)
Illuminate -
Penumbral - (1)
Projection -
Kinetic - (10)
Disruption -
Kinetic - (1)

(Adept) [Total Successful Adept-Tiered Casts; 106]

See Energy -
Evisral (8)
Empower -
Evisral (2) - Thermal (1) - Magnetic (0) - Electric (4) - Penumbral (1) - Kinetic (17) (1 Nat 20)
Energy Bolt -
Evisral (6) - Thermal (Fire)(4) (Ice)(3) - Electric (2)
Ward - Adept -
Evisral - (1)
Erupt -
Thermal (Fire) - (3) | (Ice) - (1)
Flare -
Thermal (Fire) - (2)
Glacial Shield -
Thermal (Ice) - (11) (1 Nat 20)
Dragonbane -
Thermal - (3)
Pull Flame -
Thermal - (2) (1 Nat 20)
Burst -
Electric - (1)
Sunburst -
Penumbral + Thermal - (1)
Invisibility - Minor -
Penumbral - (11)
Kinetic Wall -
Kinetic - (5)
Knockdown -
Kinetic - (4)
Inertia -
Kinetic - (9)
Kinetic Empowerment -
Kinetic - (4)
Breath of the Land -
Kinetic - (1)

(Master) [Total Successful Master-Tiered Casts; 0]

(Magus) [
Total Successful Magus-Tiered Casts; 0]

Cogimency:

Knack:
Totemic - Joseph now possesses the ability to have one Totemic Rune, free of spell cost, that is below his rank.

Passive:
N/A

(Apprentice) [Total Successful Apprentice-Tiered Casts; 19]

Telepathy - Transhumanist - (4)
Mind Walk - Fundamentalist - (3)

Mark of Mind - Totemic - (1)
Minpression - Illusionist - (3)
Confound - Fundamentalist - (3)
Hidden Spot - Illusionist - (1)
Familiarize - Totemic - (1)
Project Audition - Transhumanist - (0)
Project Gustation - Transhumanist - (0)
Project Olfaction - Transhumanist - (0)
Project Sight - Transhumanist - (2)
Project Tangibility - Transhumanist - (0)
Throw Voice - Illusionist - (1)

(Journeyman) [Total successful Journeyman-Tiered Casts; 2]

Mislead Reality - Illusionist - (1)

(Adept) [Total Successful Adept-Tiered Casts; 0]

(Master)
[Total Successful Master-Tiered Casts; 0]

(Magus) [
Total Successful Magus-Tiered Casts; 0]

-----

[Total Successful Casts; 261]

Sustained Effects:
Eviscism;
- Able to detect any spellcasting of Vis spells, redirect or absorb Vis afflictions, and shrug off 'Arcane' (Vis) Burns/Afllictions.

+1 to Evisral
+1 to Electric
+1
to Kinetic
+1
to Thermal
-4 to Magnetic
Cogimency;

- The young mage finds himself taking a blade and carving floorboards with nonsensical characters, letters, and shapes and finding it irritable if he does not give in to the urge.
- Able to use symbolism, mainly tracing runes through gestures, to help with spellcasting.

Current Magical Status:
- Though he has come far, Joseph acknowledges that there is still plenty to learn. And learn more there is still even more to do.
- Currently, he is adapting to channeling his intent through his mind, rather than what he knows of the world- and his focus.

Cheat Sheet:
Thermal - Warm Amber
Electric - Silvery Blue
Kinetic - Emerald Green
Penumbral - Pale Gold
Magnetic - Deep Lilac
Evisral - Sharp Crimson

Last edited:

Rygan

Rygan.
Mystic
"Jedi Rocks" was a song performed by the Max Rebo Band. They once performed it for the Hutt crime lord Jabba Desilijic Tiure at his palace on the planet Tatooine.[2] The song's lyrics, which were improvised on the spot by singer Sy Snootles, were so saucy that they embarrassed the prudish Bib Fortuna, and would likely have been officially banned by the Galactic Empire. The protocol droid C-3PO, who was also present during the musical number, was bewildered by Snootles' blatant misuse of several verbs.[3] The song was interrupted when Jabba, in a fit of anger, fed the dancer Oola to his pet rancor Pateesa.[2]

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
why does the amount of syllables in this man's name grow every time i see it
because pelcan Mouth perfec t size for put baby in to n\ap! inside very Soft and Comfort baby sleep soundly put baby in Pelican Mouth. Put Baby In Pelican Mouth. no problems ever in peliccan mouth because good Shape and Support for baby neck weak of big baby head. Apelican Mouth yes a place for a baby put baby in pelican mouth can trust pelican for giveing good love to baby. friend pelican

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
iskvandr Mouth perfec t size for put baby in to n\ap! inside very Soft and Comfort baby sleep soundly put baby in iskvandar Mouth. Put Baby In Iskvandar Mouth. no problems ever in Iskvandar mouth because good Shape and Support for baby neck weak of big baby head. Aiskvansar Mouth yes a place for a baby put baby in iskvandar mouth can trust iskvandar for giveing good love to baby. friend iskvandar

Paint

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Retired Staff
why does the amount of syllables in this man's name grow every time i see it
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my Kaiser Lord Hospitalier Knight-Sentinel Tolko'mact'tol Tol'fen'ko Count Eltsir I Hal'Shink'maho of Breakwater bel Natri'Evar de Courtnay-Amidst-Ash, The Alchemist, Grizzled Adventurer, The Pilot, The Angel of Death, The Fallen Angel of Crestfell... and my Kaiser Lord Hospitalier Knight-Sentinel Tolko'mact'tol Tol'fen'ko Count Eltsir I Hal'Shink'maho of Breakwater bel Natri'Evar de Courtnay-Amidst-Ash, The Alchemist, Grizzled Adventurer, The Pilot, The Angel of Death, The Fallen Angel of Crestfell... even my fingers. The Kaiser Lord Hospitalier Knight-Sentinel Tolko'mact'tol Tol'fen'ko Count Eltsir I Hal'Shink'maho of Breakwater bel Natri'Evar de Courtnay-Amidst-Ash, The Alchemist, Grizzled Adventurer, The Pilot, The Angel of Death, The Fallen Angel of Crestfell I've lost... the Kaiser Lord Hospitalier Knight-Sentinel Tolko'mact'tol Tol'fen'ko Count Eltsir I Hal'Shink'maho of Breakwater bel Natri'Evar de Courtnay-Amidst-Ash, The Alchemist, Grizzled Adventurer, The Pilot, The Angel of Death, The Fallen Angel of Crestfell I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our Kaiser Lord Hospitalier Knight-Sentinel Tolko'mact'tol Tol'fen'ko Count Eltsir I Hal'Shink'maho of Breakwater bel Natri'Evar de Courtnay-Amidst-Ash, The Alchemist, Grizzled Adventurer, The Pilot, The Angel of Death, The Fallen Angel of Crestfell.

Vincentius

Spleen's Goblin
Retired Council Member
because pelcan Mouth perfec t size for put baby in to n\ap! inside very Soft and Comfort baby sleep soundly put baby in Pelican Mouth. Put Baby In Pelican Mouth. no problems ever in peliccan mouth because good Shape and Support for baby neck weak of big baby head. Apelican Mouth yes a place for a baby put baby in pelican mouth can trust pelican for giveing good love to baby. friend pelican
iskvandr Mouth perfec t size for put baby in to n\ap! inside very Soft and Comfort baby sleep soundly put baby in iskvandar Mouth. Put Baby In Iskvandar Mouth. no problems ever in Iskvandar mouth because good Shape and Support for baby neck weak of big baby head. Aiskvansar Mouth yes a place for a baby put baby in iskvandar mouth can trust iskvandar for giveing good love to baby. friend iskvandar
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my Kaiser Lord Hospitalier Knight-Sentinel Tolko'mact'tol Tol'fen'ko Count Eltsir I Hal'Shink'maho of Breakwater bel Natri'Evar de Courtnay-Amidst-Ash, The Alchemist, Grizzled Adventurer, The Pilot, The Angel of Death, The Fallen Angel of Crestfell... and my Kaiser Lord Hospitalier Knight-Sentinel Tolko'mact'tol Tol'fen'ko Count Eltsir I Hal'Shink'maho of Breakwater bel Natri'Evar de Courtnay-Amidst-Ash, The Alchemist, Grizzled Adventurer, The Pilot, The Angel of Death, The Fallen Angel of Crestfell... even my fingers. The Kaiser Lord Hospitalier Knight-Sentinel Tolko'mact'tol Tol'fen'ko Count Eltsir I Hal'Shink'maho of Breakwater bel Natri'Evar de Courtnay-Amidst-Ash, The Alchemist, Grizzled Adventurer, The Pilot, The Angel of Death, The Fallen Angel of Crestfell I've lost... the Kaiser Lord Hospitalier Knight-Sentinel Tolko'mact'tol Tol'fen'ko Count Eltsir I Hal'Shink'maho of Breakwater bel Natri'Evar de Courtnay-Amidst-Ash, The Alchemist, Grizzled Adventurer, The Pilot, The Angel of Death, The Fallen Angel of Crestfell I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our Kaiser Lord Hospitalier Knight-Sentinel Tolko'mact'tol Tol'fen'ko Count Eltsir I Hal'Shink'maho of Breakwater bel Natri'Evar de Courtnay-Amidst-Ash, The Alchemist, Grizzled Adventurer, The Pilot, The Angel of Death, The Fallen Angel of Crestfell.
my thanks for the diseases. joe is a cursed character.