Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Josef Mandovi - Echelon IV

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
In-Game Name
Squidziod

Character Profile
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/dr-josef-mandovi.29810/

Current Echelon
IV

Chosen School(s)
Cogimency

Chosen Specialization(s)
Transhumanism

Spell Points

Mentor(s)
N/A

Protege(s)
N/A

Knack
Being stuck in a clockwork prison for twenty years, and coming to the realization that your disembodied mind is a clone of someone else’s does not do wonders for your grip on reality.

Clockwork Josef radiates a disorienting but harmless (flavor only, no mechanical effect unless elected by affected player) cognitive effect that creates an unmistakable sense of deja-vu for those whom he is near (15 m).

Sustained Effects
N/A

Current Status
Living.

Sanctum Location
N/A

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
"
It was granted me to carry away from my prison years on my bent back, which nearly broke beneath its load, this essential experience; how a human being becomes evil and how good. In the intoxication of youthful successes I had felt myself to be infallible, and I was therefore cruel. In the surfeit of power I was a murderer, and an oppressor. In my most evil moments I was convinced that I was doing good, and I was well supplied with systematic arguments. And it was only when I lay there on rotting prison straw that I sensed within myself the first stirrings of good. Gradually it was disclosed to me that the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either—but right through every human heart—and through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. And even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained. And even in the best of all hearts, there remains… an unuprooted small corner of evil.​

― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956​