Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[ Jishrim Blessed ] Set'iki da Bwabo

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
1599233917199.png

Minecraft name:
Whitespoor

Character name:
Set'iki da Bwabo
Grimhare

Link to normal character profile:
[Link]

Patron:
Jishrim

Overall Tier:
Tier 1?

Spell Points:
[ ] [ ] [ ]

Prepared spells per day:
Vision x 1
Madness x 2

Available spells (# of times cast):
Divination (1)
Tier: 1
Divine: Universal
Action: Ritual
Components: S, V, M
Cost: 1sp
Duration: C
Spell: With a ritual based around their chosen divine(such as lighting candles or incense, giving an offering, etc), a blessed may ask a single simple question - And are given a sign of some kind in return. This is limited to once per OOC week and may take several days for a response. At the lowest tier, it can be very vague and the response may not be given, verbal, or clear that one was granted at all. As the blessed grows higher in tier, the responses become clearer.

Vision (4)
Divine: Universal
Action: Incantation
Components: S, V
Duration: One minute
Spell: Enact a divine vision that is thematic to your deity in the mind of another. It creates vivid imagery within their imagination, urging thoughts of glory or terror depending on alignment. The recipient must be conscious and without aggression.

Gaseous Poison (0)
Divine: Alignment Evil
Action: Incantation
Components: S, M
Duration: 24 hours
Spell: Poison a litre vial of liquid with an incantation. Inside, a gaseous poison will form- taking on the color of the Caster’s Deity. The vial can be tossed within a 10b radius, in which it will disperse a gas within a 3b radius of its location. If inhaled, the targets will feel nauseous and mildly poisoned. If it touches the skin, targets will feel an acidic, burning sensation. The effect of the gas lasts for one combat round. The gas becomes expired and loses vigor if not used within 24 hours.

Madness (2)
Action: Thought
Components: S
Duration: 1 combat round
Spell: Choose a target within speak range. The caster makes a hysterical action that another is forced to display. You laugh, they laugh. One has the ability to laugh, scream, cry, be angry, or fearful. Must have intent on only one person of madness. If there is an attempt at physical harm on the subject, the spell breaks.

Ruin (0)
Action: Touch
Duration: Permanent
Spell: Touch one object to ruin it with the following effect: break, rust, crack, shatter. Limit: Must be something one can lift or hold. Cannot be anything imbued by Enchantments, Arcane or Divine magic.

Aura of Unease (1)
Divine: Alignment Evil, Neutral
Components: S, V
Duration: Concentration
Spell: A glow emits around the Caster’s head for the duration of a speech, or held conversation. It can be visually thematic to a color of whichever neutral/evil god they worship. Players around in speak range will feel uneasy and unsettled. Effect doesn’t work on characters feeling extremely violent.

Flicker (4)
Divine: Jishrim
Duration: One Minute

Spell: Light sources in a 10b radius, centered around the Caster, begin to flicker on and off. The Caster can will it to move along with them, or remain in one area. This Includes: candles, small fires, torches, glowstone and redstone lamps. The sources of light return to normal after 1 minute.

Additional granted boons (# of times cast):
None

Artifacts:
N/A

Other:
Pet bunny from Jishrim named Ayham (pronounced "I am"). It has a dark black pelt, that seems to like being around her but dislikes everyone else. At night Set swears that it has more eyes than two but it is never seen by anyone else.

Passives(s) or Sustained Effects:
Thanks to a great act of compassion from Archon, she feels the confidence sense of being able to love and trust not only her friends but everyone she encounters. She struggles to hold any sense of hatred or misguided compassion towards others, but only genuine feelings of love and trust, comforted by their shared sense of humanity. [ Not an official curse or blessing. ]

Across her entire right side of the body, a thousand little mouths adorn her skin, complete with teeth and lips. She cannot control their movements.

Set has returned to life as a cute black bunny. She can no longer cast spells or advance further in the divine system. She has been granted a means of communication albeit in a very limited manner. Although appearing completely normal looking to anyone else, to any Jishrimites, she appears to have 8 red eyes instead of two.

Current Divine Status:
Bunny things.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Pet bunny from Jishrim named Ayham (pronounced "I am"). It has a dark black pelt, that seems to like being around her but dislikes everyone else. At night Set swears that it has more eyes than two but it is never seen by anyone else.
Set was holding little Ayham when a [ Hunger ] spell was cast on her. Ayham is now no longer. RIP
THANKS GUYS

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed
Set was holding little Ayham when a [ Hunger ] spell was cast on her. Ayham is now no longer. RIP
THANKS GUYS
honestly the worst thing i've ever witnessed in an RP, it was heartbreaking

RIP ayham, at least he tasted good

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
This has to be the worst thing I've ever heard about happening on this server. Absolutely brutal.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
1599234415672.png

------

Set's dreams have been realized, and Jishrim has rewarded her for her faith.
Upon revival, she has been turned into a cute bunny.

She has lost any ability to cast spells or hold cult passives.
But who needs that when you are a bunny- right?

------

(( Character Arc Complete! ))

Cranium Kakers Retro Hagrid

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Can you still RP as the bunny? Asking for a friend.
In this case, I have been told I can. This is only because Set is not a just a dumb, mundane bunny, do to the nature of this, she retains her mind and can communicate in a limited fashion. When I wish to roleplay as the character, I am to ask staff, and they will help.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
In this case, I have been told I can. This is only because Set is not a just a dumb, mundane bunny, do to the nature of this, she retains her mind and can communicate in a limited fashion. When I wish to roleplay as the character, I am to ask staff, and they will help.
I demand we RP then at some point so Lana can fulfill Set's wish :heart:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Better hide your ass form the theodra blessed. You're just food now, hun.
Im more worried about the jish blessed actually:
Any spell cast of a t2 hunger spell against someone near Set will have a 30% chance of making them want to try to eat me raw
AND if you know the jishrimites- you will know when we gather at meetings/sermons/events we cast that spell on others often just for kicks

Retro Hagrid Galaxy can attest :D
Set's last pet bunny Ayham was eaten that way - BY SET! :(

I demand we RP then at some point so Lana can fulfill Set's wish :heart:
Set's wish?