Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Jerr'co - The Silent Devil

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
It was a joke in that regard, but red-skinned offspring doesn't just happen from two green-skinned parents.
If it helps clear this up, Kam's mother was red, her father was green. The gene was passed on that way. If I recall correctly, one of Azgir's parents was also red.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
We're gonna have to discuss pigmentation in lore review, because that would not usually occur between differently pigmented humans either.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
We're gonna have to discuss pigmentation in lore review, because that would not usually occur between differently pigmented humans either.
Grandparents can affect kids just as much as the parents can, sometimes, though...

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
GIRL I SHOULD NEVER HAVE ADDED A LIST IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

ANY WHY YOU SCREAMIN!?!?!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
I’m the hero Storm’s Landing deserves. But not the hero it needs. So I will hunt wild game. Not because I have to . . . Because I want to. I’m a loud as hell guardian! A watchful protector! A red hulk!
Super Jerry.png

Shout out to the real hero here . . .
Kamaoe

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Tiberione I seem to have found an issue . . . Clicking on my photos . . . They all quickly vanish upon trying to view them.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Why... DO YOU STILL... NOT HAVE AYDA... UNDER TRUSTED?!