Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Jeroxia's Videos | Latest: Stoicism: A river of Change

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Sometimes we get stuck in loops. Mental loops, mostly. They cause stress. They cause desperation.

Up until recently, some of you may know, I have been struggling to find time to roleplay. To try and keep trying was my loop, and it was only broken by me accepting that I didn't have the time. It was a hobby that was too time consuming and demanding.

What happened instead is that after seeing Wake's thread, I got back into an older hobby. Less demanding. Less time consuming. Poetry.

However, because of my anxiety I never really shared any of my work. There's only one place I felt safe to share. I knew that if I wanted to be read and seen and be of value to someone, I had to share. I had to just find space to be, and be comfortable.

So far, I have made two videos. One an actual poem, the other a thank you to a friend who helped me accept.

The latter is below.

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed
These were genuinely nice to listen to during my study break, especially after a long day of work. It was nice to just sit and listen, especially the space one. Keep it up, your voice is great for this.

Jeroxia

Good
These were genuinely nice to listen to during my study break, especially after a long day of work. It was nice to just sit and listen, especially the space one. Keep it up, your voice is great for this.
I very much appreciate your saying this. My anxiety is still through the roof about it.

Jeroxia

Good

I am enjoying doing these more than I thought. A short story based on a pre-socratic figure.