Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Jax] Mira Laranja - T1

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
===============================================
photo-1603294358946-1d4fd03393f2.jpg
===============================================

Consume until I am consumed

IG NAME: Doctor_Brown
CHARACTER NAME: Mira Laranja
Link to character profile [
X]

Inventory:

"Her" - The rapier
"Him" - Leeching Broadaxe of Blood [Spellbound Artifact]
Biter's Coin [Divine Trinket]
A Compass branded with Jax insignia

PATRON:
Jax

OVERALL TIER:
I - The Blessed

PASSIVE SPELL POINTS:
3 SP

SPELL LIST:

[UNIVERSAL]
Purify
- 0 casts
Illuminate - 1 casts
Vision - 0 cats
Divine Word - 9 casts
Feasts of the Gods - 0 casts

[TIER ONE]
Within Reach I
- 2 casts
Jax's Touch - 0 casts
Unlucky - 3 casts
Binding Contract I - 0 casts

ARTIFACT(s):
-

TRINKET(s):
Name: Biter's Coin
Description: A gold coin with a vyre's bite mark upon it
Ability: This coin, upon being bitten, coats one tooth in solid gold.
The attuned is then able to survive on half the amount of blood
and is able to control the anger so common to their bloodline.
Attuned To: Mira Laranja

PASSIVE(s):
The blessed regularly finds coins laying about that no one else would’ve found. They have a good poker face.

OATH(s):

-

Watching
Wandering

Collecting

Last edited:

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
DIVINE JOURNEY

THE ROAD TO BLESSED:

A thirst for adventure, a desire to push to the breaking point. It permeates within her for years.

THE FIRST TRUE TASTE - The Intrepid, and The End of the Line [X] [X]
To set sail, and embark on a quest of most certain danger. It clicked for her. It changed her. Probably too much.

ANOTHER TRIAL, A NEW DIRECTION - Festival after Festival after Festival [X] [X] [X]
What was once but an obscures becomes what it was meant to be. But a simple clown from the circus, bringing some angst to the party. Silk Tongue's carnival booth became the first of many in this new path Mira tested for herself. And she liked it... but it wasn't enough.

INTO MY OWN HANDS - A Date with the Wind, Reaping of the Land [X] [X]
She had a taste of what could be, and she needed more. This path would be one she paved herself, and towards her ultimate goal it would lead. Adventure, pain, danger, consume.

TAKE IT ALL - A Broken Bow [X]
She was changing. Willing to make the connection if it benefited her. Alongside Umbra de Nocte, the two staked claim in the Sorrows for Jax's presence. This was an idea, a brilliant idea.

THIS WILL DO NICELY - Buried Deep Within
Up comes the sun, down goes the moon. Behold, my masterpiece.

> Shrine constructed in Stoltfar
> A fort and shrine established in the Sorrows
> Another [redacted]

Below, even further, where both sun and moon flash. See what is seen. Know it be here. Try and grasp it, and only despair will be there.

6 565 radiants
A literal mound of gold and emeralds (OOC items)

• 15 gold blocks
  • 21 gold ingots
  • Engraved gold coin
  • 5 gold coins
  • 6 emerald blocks
  • 11 emeralds
  • 3 golden chalices
  • 3 golden bracelets
  • A bag of emeralds
  • A small treasure chest
  • 1 sapphire
13 750 8 750 radiants worth of jewels (loot from events)

Asrakosian Plant Pot
Feather of Archon

Concept of Pillars and Hidden Book - Nid Arach
Sally the Fluffy Pirate
Vile Spiked Club - Nid Arach
Vile Gryphon Statue - Nid Arach
Weapons and armour from "Reaping of the Land"

• Steel Roseplate chestpiece
  • Enchanted Gold Majestic chestplate
  • Enchanted Steel bastardsword
  • Enchanted Mail helmet
  • Gold helmet
  • Rough Iron long dagger
Fine Rum
Regal Champagne
Rich Blood Wine

Delicate White Tea
Grand Dwarven Brew
Barley Tea
Sooleran Spirit
Effigy of Sorrow
46 Flower corsages

63 sweet berries

On the 16th Day of Stormwind, a flash of gold, mark not forgotten, Mira became a BLESSED OF JAX

THE ROAD TO TIER TWO:

ACTS - Witness Me

While fighting a Kaiser Scorpion with the Midnight Circus, Silk Tongue blended into a crowd of cultists to get a better shot on the beast. The crowd stood incredibly close, purely gambling that the scorpion would be distracted for long enough to find an opening, and success she found. Was stabbed immediately after, but that's neither here nor there. [Domain of Risk]

Despite a broken leg, Mira couldn't just stand by as Umbra's crew reached the final leg of their trek. A wreckage guarded by a dying captain and his ghoulish crew, Mira took a Strength Potion, and pushed forward, taking down both ghouls before collapsing from exhaustion and pain. She was then promptly stabbed in the back. Anyone else noticing a trend? [Domain of Risk]

As the void of Chaos threatened the inhabitants of Storm's Cathedral, Mira stood as the lone representative of Jax at the shrine in protection.

During the Astrakhan festival, Mira consecrated a libation, a ritual offering to Jax one of Astrakhan's finest Retsina and her own Rich Blood Wine.

Continues her brand of trading goods and services, trading dancing steps for the beginnings of a tailoring profession, an opportunity that could build into much much more.

Traded flowers and materials for more tricks of the trade and lessons in Elvish.

Traded her own cursed blood for Construct blood at a later date.

Had someone declare an oath to Jax during an event.

Added Delicate White Tea, Barley Tea, and an Effigy of Sorrow to the hoard.

CONTINUE INTO THE BRINK - Do your Due Diligence with the Meat by your Side

Kaiser in the South [X] - The Midnight Circus and some meat shields venture into the desert and dismantle a Kaiser Scorpion. For research purposes.
Tumultuous Seas [Part 1] [X] - Umbra and co. sail up the north, battling the storm, and coming across a wreckage guarded by ghouls.
Festival of the Vines [X] - Astrakhan hosts a wine festival in honour of Jax, and Mira stands as representative, and host of the lottery.

NEW FACES, WORN OUT PLACES - This Does Suit Me
They have proven themselves disappointing, as always. Fine then, I will do it myself.

BRANDISH ME O HOLY ONE - Take Me to the Golden Gate [X]
A walk, a talk, a deal to be struck. A path paved near. A Trade made clear.

A SELFISH ENDEAVOR - Katabasis [X]
Diving deep into the forests, looking for something worth Trading for. Mira's motley crew go dungeon running, fight ghosts, and come out the other side with a Glass Artifact.

WITH YOU - Take Me to the Golden Gate II [X]
The long awaited sequel. Well fought, well earned.

[Offering(s)]:
- Feather of Archon
- Asrakosian Plant Pot
- Fine Rum
- 5 000 radiants worth of jewels
- Grand Dwarven Brew
- Sooleran Spirit
- Regal Champagne
- Retsina
- Rich Blood Wine

CONSUME - Consume

THE ULTIMATE GOAL:
A B S O L U T I O N

Last edited:

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
did the thing

the site doesn't appreciate super long posts, especially not when you try and go back and edit them so we keeping it concise

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
-=] [=-
Mira takes a sip from her drink, be it wine or blood, and is surprised to find that it tastes unlike anything she's had before. The drink gifts her with a feeling of exhilaration, a true sense of joy and accomplishment—before an abrupt coughing fit overtakes her. A gold coin falls out of her mouth, and lands in the empty cup, where it rolls and clatters. She swears she heard a distant laugh nearby, yet no one is around. Upon inspecting the coin, she sees that its faces change constantly, the images never remaining for more than a few moments. It varies from animals, to mountains, to a tower, and so on. Should anyone else look at it, they see nothing other than a useless fragment of brass.

- Even if the artifact is a work in progress, Mira is Tier 2 and you may act her as such. -​