Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Missing Jak

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Name: jakp25
Backstory:

DAY 1:
Yerut is ill, he is coughing and shows no sign of response to any of our shaman's medicine. This is no simple coughing however. Blue blood spurts out of his mouth and covers the ground in front of him. The Shaman, Hakur, is already preparing for the burial ceremony. we have no hopes that he will recover and as I stare up into the glistening green of the canopy I wonder if this is but the first of many deaths.

Day 2:
The desease has spread. Yerut passed over in the night and his mother and two children have been taken ill. they say Yerut was seeing things before he died. Wild visions of blood-soaked beasts and burning flames. He didnt go quietly. He was screaming all night long in pain and Hakur says it is but a short time until all of us are infected. I have taken to wandering the leafy brown paths of the forest and venturing further in than ever before. As the villages mapper I have worked on setting out all the land around us. But however far i ahve traveled i have never seen open ground. We have a clearing where we live but no-where else will you find a metre of space.

Day 3:
5 dead, 11 infected. I would run but my mother insists on staying to help. Anyway all the others who ran away were found later, dead. Arrows to the throat and i have an idea who did it. The Shaman said it was a passing thing but it's carrying on and I am unsure whether any of us will survive. Only 50 of us are left. Including those who ran 13 are dead. our proud colony of Elves is falling into chaos and no-one can stop it.

Day 5:
Only me and my son are left. Or atleast we will be. We ran after it infected everyone yesterday. I had not the guts to write that day. Only two of our race left in the world. But I do not fear. I have heard tale of a place beyond the forest named Port Silver. It is to here that I travel. The Shaman died while running away. I put an arrow in his neck like he did to the others. If he had not killed them we would be a race that would live on. It is him that I blame for the loss of life here.

Day 6:
we have been travelling for half a day now and still no sign of anything but everending forest. My seven year-old son has not been out of camp before now and is still grieving over the loss of his family. I am to but I try to be strong so that my son can look at me with respect even though I ran. My wife Mari would not have wanted me to be weak in this time where I cannot fail. There was a horrendous downpour last night and water still drops through the leaves soaking us ever more. It is hard walking through this never-ending green but if we do not carry on we will still be in the forest where hunting is a mighty skill instead of out on open land. My son is eager to carry on further away from bad memories so i must stop writing.

Day 10:
I cannot write much today for my heart will not take the pain...

Day 13:
Must my life be so full of agony? He is gone and i could have stopped him from leaving. He was so sad I that I knew but... He didn't have to take his own life. He said he was going but i only suspected that he left for something unimportant. I heard his scream and found him lying with my knife embedded in his throat. crimson blood trickled on to the floor and birds flew screeching a horrible chorus above his body. I held his still-warm body up against my heart and sat there until night passed and sleep graced me with it's peace. I could've stopped him but can i stop myself from going the same way?

Day 14:
I have been wandering around for the last day. I have no hope for my survival but I know the gods will bless me with death eventually. Atleast when i have passed I will smell my wife's scent again and grasp my son's hand in mine.

Day 17:
I have still not starved and am in an open expanse. Mountains tower in the distant like kings and golden grass sways in the wind. It is a beutiful place to die. This will probably be my last entry but i hope my body is found and that i am seen as un-like anything else. I am the Last Bosmer Elf.

Day 19:
I was found by billybob and he took me in for a while. As we traveled to Ascension Heights he told me all about where I was. He could see that i was an elf but said he's never seen one with such green eyes and blonde hair. I told him I was a Bosmer; the last of my kind. He took this gladly and didnt seem to find it in anyway strange. As we moved across what he said were called deserts i wondered at this world that I had never knew had existed.

Day 20:
I was remebering my village when suddenly I was taken hold and dragged before a mighty figure. He proclaimed himself King Fitz and asked me many questions about where I came from and who I was. The soldiers held me still as i struggled but King fitz seemed pleased with my answers and told them to let go. I took a step back and realised that we were suddenly on top of a pillar of earth that rose out of the sky. By this time the sun was dimming and violet streaks poured out from behind the horizon. The seemed to cocoon Fitz and he then proclaimed me a Villager. This was very confusing as wasn't I already one? I was then suddenly back next to Billybob and he said that he could not help me any longer.

Day 21:
I was shown to Port Silver and wondered at the sights. My old home had had nothing like this place. Tall towers of stone rose glistening out of the ground and thick walls stood frim in the ground. Then a darkness passed over and people started screaming. A figure flew around in the sky and it seemed to spa the life out of everything that it touched. It landed in front of me laughed and flew off again. This confused me and I fainted.

Day 22:
This was the day that i finally found a home. I was woken up by a figure with shocking green eyes who proclaimed himself Lord Van Garrett. he took me to his home and told me of his dream to build a town. I agreed to help him and so started doing what i do best; growing things. I may not have mentioned this before but i used to grow food for the village. I would come back from my travels as a map maker and bring new fruits and seeds. Van was happy with my progress and I looked forward to a new life in Darkwood.

Day 57:

I awoke in a strange world where Darkwood didnt exist. Everyone I know is here but it is as if we were in a different world. I set to doing what I did in Darkwood after recovering from the shock; farming. I then met billy and bewpy and we set up a small underground camp. Everyone was talking of voyaging to the Nether to save us but I was just confused. I write this after a tiring day and hope that this will clear up in the morning.

Day 59:

My fellows have made what they call a Nether Portal. They intend to travel through it tomorrow and I will follow them. I have an enchanted sword which I call Lightknock. Enemies go flying if I hit them with it. I am still tired and will go to sleep now.

Day 60:

I was attacked after I entered this Nether. A giant white octopus attacked me and using its tentacles damaged my face. I was almost dead when a large green figure lifted me up and simultaneously attacked the octopus. I lost my sword and my face was spattered by stining blood that came from the green figure. He called himself an Orc but he was larger than any I had seen before. He took me back through the portal and laid me on a bed. My face still hurts and my skin has a green tinge and is rough where his blood touched me. I am not to concerned at the moment and so I am going to bed.

Day 63: I woked up today and founds its harder to write. I dont know why but I also feels stronger than day before. Me is still sleepy so I is going to beds. Green skins is larger and harder. More of my skins is being covered in this. It fun to touch and I go to bed now.

Day 64: Meez wokes up ands crushed bedz today. I feelz strong like i could ripz a pinkskin in half... The green skins is covering my body now and only my looky holes are the same. I have lost all meez hair and Is feeling angry! I liked My Hairz!! I Iz Not know what Happen But Is Angry me Wants to find Big Green that Did to me! He mades me Like hims!

Day 70:

I have turned back into an elf. It turns out I was never an orc... This is disturbing as I got used to it. However my elven form is what I am most comfortable in. That dream...thing really effected me though im not even sure it was a dream. i'm feeling angry still. more than I used to. Maybe It is only when provoked by something I become an orc... I no longer see orcs as I used to. They are smarter than I thought. If it is possible I will try and see if I can switch back to an Orc at will. I know this is unlikely but it will be useful to have strength if I need it.

Day 71:

No success in becoming an orc once more. Maybe it was just a dream but im not sure. I have heard of others who change into different beings. There is an eskimo who turns in to a wolf-man at a full moon. Maybe my inner orc (if that is what it is) will only be released at a certain time?

Day 72:

I like it as an elf. Everything seems simpler. Not so hard to figure out if you understand me?

Day 73:

I still like orcs. I may help them build a camp or something. They are given an awful lot of trouble by the other races.

Day 80:

Meez wokes up feelings sleeps but I got up any ways. At dat point I still didnt know dat I was an Orkie again. But when you iz Orkie things no come to fast. Iz looked out meez mirror likez every sun-up and saws a green face staring at meez. That waz whens I realised dat I was Orkie agen. I saws da fishgirls swimming in da pool and thought about how dey woud react. I decided dat I iz go to Magic place to seez how to chnage back to da elf.

Day 81:

Travel last long. No magic tower yet. Whens I gets to magicy place Iz will ask Bellon to tell meez how to change

Day 88:

Bellon wasnt there when I arrived. But here is what happened while I was in Uthrandir;

I was found by Madyson while wandering the grounds in frustration. She immediatly recognised what had happened and contained me within one of the Spider cages to keep me, and her, safe. This is when I started getting angry. I almost cannot remeber what happened but I believe that I attempted to break out multiple times. She said the Orc blood was stronger than my own and that i couldnt control it. She ran off to find something to heal me with.

From what I learned reading books in the Uthrandir Library before my capture this ailment is un-riddable. In that effect it is like Lycanthropia but this can be controlled; I will be able to choose to turn back into an Elf while I am an Orc and will, eventually be able to turn into a Orc while I am an Elf.

When Madyson returned she gave me a pink potion that knocked me unconscious. Madyson told me what happened next.

"The green skin retreated leaving the pale skin of a bosmer elf behind. He shrunk rapidly and blond hair grew from his head. He was unconscious for a while and I waited for him to awake."

Day 90:

After reading through musty tomes in Uthranidr I have learned the following;

Bosmer are a magical race that adapt to the blood of other creatures. Bosmer, once having touched the blood of another intelligent creature, will use this blood to change into this creature. Other thigc thet d ths arh

After this the writing became impossible to read so this is all I understood. However from my experience this condition? can be stopped. Therefore If I wish it I will be able to turn into any sentient being. This does lead to some issues. What if I were to lose control in a public place. And what if I come into conatact with the blood of another species...

Day 91:

I have heard that mermaids know an extensive amount about magic so they should be able to help me understand what is happening. I am travelling to Sirens Call tommorrow and hope that the solution shows itself once I arrive. I do know however that mermaids do occasionally fight with each other and that blood can be spilled. If this happens I am sure I will find out what having two bloods running through me will do. I hope this does not become over-complicated... And I shudder to think of being a human!

Day 92:

The travel is long and over seas. I have hired a boat but it is leaking... Well it cant get any worse when I get there can it?

Day 93:

First sign of mermaid habitation, floating fish. The mermaids play with them above water and they then drown. well atleast I wont starve.

Day 95:

Arrived at Sirens Call today. I was greeted kindly as I helped the mermaids while they still sheltered in Darkwood. I told them of my predicament and they resolved to hold a council. They will complete it in two days they say. It will seem like ages I know but it is but a short amount of time.

Day 96:

I seem to be amazing at about three things;

1. Shooting a bow

2: Farming and growing things.

3: Managing to get blood spilled over me.

Yes, I am a complete fool. Well how was I supposed to know mermaids sometimes fed fish with blood? It sounds disturbing but it makes the fish nice and fat so the mermaids can eat better. Well I was swimming in one of the pools when one of the mermen started performing this strange ritual. Suffice to say as mermaids blood is the same shade as water I didnt notice it not even when my feet started itching. And then when they started sparkling. And joining together. I only managed to notice when I was able to breathe underwater . I looked down and realised that something must have gone wrong. That was when I saw the merman's blood spilling into the water. Well done me.

Day 97:

I have realised why I never knew about this curse. And that is what it is a curse. None of us Bosmer knew about this because we were such an enclosed community, we never met a single being more intelligent than a yarug. Oh.. I suppose you won't know what a yarug is. Think a wolf but half the size and then give it teeth the size of your arm. And it can open doors. Anyway, us Bosmer never had any contact with the outside world. We were a tribe surrounded by the forests of Tongoy.

Day 98:

I feel unstable as a merman... And merpeople are weird creatures. I dont know their customs or what I am supposed to eat. I've tried bread and fish but neither really fill me up. Maybe if i think of Tongoy then I will become the elf I should be.

Day 99:

I have tried becoming an elf once more but all I can acheive is adding a blonde tinge to my hair and my ears becoming slightly pointed. I dont want to do this but maybe if I try and turn into an Orc?

Day 99:

I must return to Darkwood, even if I am still a merman. Hopefully that place where I have so many fond memories as an elf will help with my transformation. If not I hope that our Alchemist can make a potion to return me to normality. And if even that fails then I will try and make a potion myself... Hopefully if it gets to that some of my mer-knowledge will come through.

Day 100:

Have left Sirens Call. The singing was doing my head in and I must say I do not know the customs of mer-people. I am about a third of the way to Darkwood and am sailing well. Nothing else to write really but as I leave Sirens call i feel my mermaness weaken. Maybe if I am around creatures of that type then I cannot change? That would explain my situation in the Dream-world when I was around Orcs.

Day 102:

Having left Darkwood to help build Sirens Call I am not being allowed into the town. I will go to the Sorrowlands and gather building materials for the town. Hopefully they will accept me once more.

Day 130:

I had forgotten of this diary for a while until I found it while searching through my chest. It all went well my coming back into Darkwood but a lot has changed. It seems that only me, Magia and Lord Van are still in the town from our original roster. Also the town is now in the process of building walls to keep the bandits out. These walls are possibly larger than those at Port Silver. And I am an elf once more. Lord Van wants me to get in control of the chages so that I can spy on the Orcs and mer-people. But I dont want to change again. It is an eerie feeling losing control of your mind and becoming a vicious Orc or a man-eating merman...

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
List of all the forms my body has absorbed:

Elf:

Race: Bosmer Elf
Height: 4 feet 11 inches
Weight: 7 stone
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Bright Green
Skin: Pale, almost white.
Identifying Marks: Green Bandana and clothes.
Strengths: Has strong feet and can run quickly.
Weaknesses and fears: Jak fears all illnesses.
Religion and cults: Jak worships nature and because of this has taken Shalherana as a patron
Profession: Mapmaking and farming.

Orc:

Race: Orc
Height: 6 feet 11 inches
Weight: 15 stone
Hair: None
Skin: Green
Identifying Marks: Large lower Jaw
Strengths: Is strong and tall.
Weaknesses and fears: Jak fears all illnesses and isnt to smart anymore
Religion and cults: Jak doesnt worship anything.
Profession: Has none but can still farm.

Merperson:

Race: Mermaid
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Weight: 9 stone
Hair: Brown
Skin: Tanned, from basking in the sun.
Identifying Marks: Fish tail.
Strengths: as a merman can swim quickly and can breathe underwater.
Weaknesses and fears: Land and fishing rods.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Oh my... Fantastic! Haha is this finished? I think we should have some of our own adventures!
Its not finished because I update it as to what I do on the server. But from now on instead of adding a new post for each update I will edit my first post.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
I've added a short bit to the end of it. Its just to fill in with what I've missed out.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
A New Beginning

Day ?:

I escaped from him... For what felt like millennia I was trapped in a cell eating moss off of the floor and walls and drinking the water that would drip down from the ceiling. At the beginning he tortured me for nothing more than amusement. My body was ripped apart by his magic then left to heal. JustShadow. He did this to me. Broke my spirit and turned me into a bitter soul. I would have died if it was not for the knowledge that if I escaped I may, if I was lucky, see Mady again. She kept me going. But nothing could have stopped me from changing. That was the worst of it; he would laugh as I tried to break through the chains as an orc, slip out of them as an elf and use my not so powerful magic to break through as a merman. His laugh stays with me... and I see him everywhere I go. In the faces of the people I once called friends who have forgotten I existed. It was my fault for trusting him, I was always a trustworthy person. Evil meant nothing to me as the only evil I knew was Disease. I am no longer complete.. I am shattered and broken as my body was after he visited me. I must find out how long I was in there for and find a place to call home.

Day 412:

I went to Darkwood as I planned to. I couldnt stay. The memories came rushing back but they weren't complete. Only parts came and those parts were of the bad experiences. When I was isolated,rejected and had a monotonous time pulling crops out from the ground till my hands were raw. When I realised that someone I thought of as my friend had betrayed me... I am not defeated however, Uthrandir still awaits and there there are no bad memories.

Day 413:

I couldn't even enter....as soon as I entered the Temporal Tower I could see her smiling as we both read out the incantation together to get us to Uthrandir. That smile used to make me feel as if I could do anything. Now it is only a reminder of what I have lost. I still havent lost all hope... there is one place that remains to me. New Valkyria. I spent only a month there before I was taken but within that town lays my greatest achievement; My tree. I grew it from a small sapling and willed it to grow even higher than any other tree could get. I never though I would have the skill that my ancestors did as I was never taught but I did it.

Day 414:

It was abandoned... no-one was there as I walked through the streets of my former town. As I climbed up my tree the layers got dustier and dustier until at the top it was as if snow had fallen, albeit lightly. However there was still hope as it was only my tree that had this foreboding dust. maybe they had kept away in my memory?

Day 417:

King Aux is a kind one. He let me shelter within his town even though we had never met. He explained all about Balance and how everything that lived contained the vital Spirit. I cant say I understood it all but he made me feel as if I belonged once more. I'm not sure if I plan to stay however; I am not an elemental and even though everyone is welcoming I feel left out.

Day 420:

So much has changed during my captivity... the Kings have created two new realms called Eden and the Southern Wilds. Although Eden is a nice place the Southern Wilds is where my heart lays. It is so much like Tongoy that I am surprised to discover it is not that great and wild forest. Indeed when I first stepped out of the temple where the portals are housed I thought I had stepped back in time, back to when everything was so carefree. The bandits do not bother me; I lived and grew up in surroundings just like this and can leave my assailants confused as to where I have gone. Yet this also is a show of how I have changed; I would have once stayed and fought arrows flying from my bow in an undeniable barrage upon my enemies... but my bow is broken, left in the mud where I tried to fend off JustShadow from taking me. Never again will I find a bow like that one.

Day 422:

I have explored Core. It is a very nice place and although i do not completely understand about Balance and the 5 elements it is still a wondrous place to live.

Day 429:

It has been a pretty uneventful week for me, I explored the Wilds further and now I'm even seeing differences in between it and my native home... mainly the lack of the wolf-like creatures whose name avoids me. I hadn't thought of them for a while and things that seemed once so important to remember now pale in comparison to what I experienced. There is something that I am thinking of doing though. I have seen a poster about a 'Shifter's Meeting' for beings that turn into other beings. Although I am a shifter that is not my main reason for going... the main reason is that Professor Madyson is hosting the event... I've also noticed that I'm using my diary a lot more than I did before. Maybe its due to the fact that I no longer have much to do. I'm almost missing all the hard work that I did in New Valkyria and Darkwood.

Day 430:

I'm worrying that the event may not be on... I've heard no more news of it since I saw that poster. I've decided I am going to explore the Wilds while they remain in this form... apparently the Kings change this world to a different biome every so often and I can't understand why; who wouldnt' love the wildness of high mountains and deep jungles.

Day 431: Still no more news on the gathering, I'm also thinking of rejoining New Valkyria. Apparently when I arrived everyone was out in the wilds having some sort of gathering. And the only reason my tree was dusty is because no one could be bothered to clean it all... I know all this because I met Itzza the other day in the wilds. He almost killed me mistaking me for a bandit.

alexn27

Loyal Servant of Altera
Nice. Good. Excelent. Amazing. (Can't think of any other words)

Anyway, has anyone read all of this?