Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Island] Cutthroat Cove

Darko

Lord of Altera
Cutthroat Cove
The island is almost completely surrounded by massive sheer cliffs and has many tunnels and holes to travel through and around it. When it was first discovered it was simply an island, but now Pirates have taken it over building up their defenses and claiming it as their new home.
Captain: Vestigial_Limb, King of the Pirates
Second in Command: Jeffrey Mournstar.
First mate: TheDeester
Crew: MP_unique_Jon, Squidzoid, Sigurd700, wisemaanbogir, patsfan1097, JasonK94, frankieba5, Dr_Cole, fluffyshotgun, captaincoldbane, epikplayer, deathmoron, TheDeester, Noobieboom123, coolblox, spock404, _shikyo_
x: 15180, z: 15367
Daily Tax Rate: Pirates don't have tax!
Cheapest Plot Cost: No plots fer sale. Just ask the Captain or Second in Command where is a good place to build a home or move into. We've got a lot of space, so don't worry!
Biggest Plot Cost: See above
Description: Arrr!!! Welcome aboard to Cutthroat Cove! The place for all swindlers, scallywags, and pirates! Nearly every place in the cove is made of wood, since pirates ain't really the mining type. Try to keep houses low, we like to have a compact feeling. If you want a special house, such as one dug into the cave walls, or a ship hanging from above, ask the Captain or Second in Command. Special buildings can be made out of wrecked ships, same as before, if you want to build one of these, ask Captain or Second in Command.
Screenshots: .

Residents are asked to keep the town in RP, ruining the immersion is no fun and wont be tolerated by the captain. People purposely breaking the immersion by being stupid rpers ( being overpowered, ridiculous drunks that talk random crap, meta-gaming, immortals, multiple personalities and trying to be the centre of attention.) Will be warned 3 times before they're killed on sight. We do not tolerate any kinds of trolling, and violators of these rules will be forced to leave the town...

The Captain will refuse to speak of and about any towns that aren't good for immersion. (No longer in effect due to lack of these towns)

Hecatyche

Lord of Altera
I wish to be apart of this Cove of Pirates.
All I need to do is ask or should I put an application thingamabob?

Darko

Lord of Altera
I have moved the thread to the updated "Cities" sub forum. It is updated with new information and crew.