Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Important] Disabling Message Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
1592167946481.png

Hello lot,

I'll be disabling the Message Boards plugin within a week's time from today, due to concerns over a glitch that we cannot fix immediately. For the time being, an alternative can be made using the Bookshelf Display plugin. The Kraken's Den Inn is using the feature. Players can check the back of the message board and find a chest behind the bookshelf. You may insert or remove your own books, or at the request of the poster writer through the chest.

For any personal Message Boards, please remove your books by the end of this week and see if the Bookshelf Display method is better for you. We hope to return Message Boards in the future.

Post below if you have any questions.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Apologies, other matters came up. The plugin will be disabled tonight. Send me a message if anyone can't get to their items to remove them from bookshelves.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Oh dang, I missed this, guess I'm too late? I thought this was about the new message board plugin with more text on a sign...

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Oh dang, I missed this, guess I'm too late? I thought this was about the new message board plugin with more text on a sign...
It'll happen during the server restart, which is around 11pm-midnight pst. 7-8hrs from now. You may have time before then.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Ah okay, yeah it's 2in the night here. I was about to sleep I just closed down my computer. I'll contact you on discord maybe you can help me

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
The plugin is now disabled. Staff will announce it if it will make a comeback after the bug is fixed.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+Message Boards have returned thanks to Lannis. This thread is locked as it's served its purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.