Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Im bringing this back to life

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Because I recently got back into it seriously because my brothers decided to start playing.

Anyone in NA server looking to play, id be happy to so long as you dont utterly suck XD
Im still relatively new at the game so Im no pro, but in the roles ive trained in I have been winning most of my games.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I'm NA! Also, I was Silver ranked once(back when I played more often).

Name's: Dummyplug

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I switched to Dota2 eventually since it let me use all the characters and was a less freemium game, power creep problems, etc.

If you already have my Skype can hit me up for Steam. Resisting urge to re-install LoL.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I switched to Dota2 eventually since it let me use all the characters and was a less freemium game, power creep problems, etc.
A lot of the issues with power creep and snowballing have been solved, either at the end of last season or the beginning of this one. If you let me know what you thought were the main problems with the game, I'll happily let you know if any changes have happened and you can make your mind up from there :)

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
A lot of the issues with power creep and snowballing have been solved, either at the end of last season or the beginning of this one. If you let me know what you thought were the main problems with the game, I'll happily let you know if any changes have happened and you can make your mind up from there :)
Price of cosmetics, every newly released champion having the max IP cost, Having to level grind back to 30 again, the very concept of having to buy champions and runes when compared to Dota 2's entirely free roster.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Price of cosmetics: Sure, they can be somewhat pricey, but it's important to remember that it is a free game and entirely unnecessary when it comes to gameplay. The cost of a normal skin at release is 975IP, which equates to roughly £5.50 (so around $8.45 or 7.50 euros). Yes, legendary and ultimate skins get very pricey but there are plenty of good skins out there for the normal (and lower) prices. When you compare the cosmetics to a game like CS;GO, where knife skins can cost in excess of £200, it's actually not a bad break.

IP Cost at release: To be honest, I don't personally see this as a problem, as I usually play enough games inbetween champion releases to earn enough IP to buy the champ on release. While I can understand this is still inferior to an open roster, the costs could be far more substantial.

Level 30: If you work at it, it shouldn't take very long considering you've already played the game for a time before. Does your old account not work anymore?

Champs and runes: There are champions out there such as Annie, Master Yi etc (full list of 450IP champions here: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Category:450_IP_champion) who cost a mere 450IP (two games worth easily) and are very much viable champions. Getting someone you like and carrying them back up to level 30 will not be difficult at all.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I actually like the fact that champions cost IP. Forces you to be able to play a larger assortment of champions and roles.

Also adding Fronslin and LowlyPotato

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I think I'm going to be getting back into this as well. Hnnnng- I played for two years and have taken a year and half away from it. Let's see how this goes....

Summoner name is Niek.