Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC/OOC] *~* The Huntsman's Ensnaring Shop *~*

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero

[!] Posted as a poster in all major towns and cities. [!]

Let the Huntsman ensnare you!

Are you in need of a quality bow, that is custom made for you? Or are you in need for leather armor fitting perfectly? Or perhaps simple things like a belt or shoes? Don't hesitate and come to Blackrush Crossing!

Services
At the Huntsman's Ensaring Shop I offer a myriad of different services. What I offer mainly is the ability to fletch bows and arrows of differing sizes and shapes. From a child's first shortbow, to a proper huntsman's recurve bow and more. Custom made, with custom engravings in differing languages so long as it's provided. Secondly I also offer my leatherworking skills, ranging from clothes such as coats, trousers, boots, belts and gloves, to protective armors, all custom fit and custom made to the person in want. And for the ones of the North also lined with furs of their choice. Thirdly I also offer my wares in the form of butchered meat and trinkets made from animal bones, fangs, claws and more. Need that special kind of meat for a dinner party with the family? Seek no further. Lastly I also offer my expertise in tracking, hunting, archery practice and polearm training. As well as teachings on the differing preys and predators one could encounter. All prices vary for the services and/or lessons, and can be negotiated.

Set Prices
Arrows
[*] Plate Cutter Arrows - Bundle of 10 for 300 Radiants.
[*] Needle Bodkin Arrows - Bundle of 10 for 275 Radiants.
[*] Barbed Arrows - Bundle of 10 for 250 Radiants.
[*] Leaf Shape Arrows - Bundle of 10 for 240 Radiants.
[*] Swallow Tail Arrows - Bundle of 10 for 240 Radiants.

Standard Bows
[*] Shortbow - 300 Radiants.
[*] Recurve Bow - 600 Radiants.
[*] Longbow - 950 Radiants.
[*] Warbow - 1100 Radiants.

Standard Crossbows
[*] Light Crossbow - 1000 Radiants.
[*] Heavy Crossbow - 1500 Radiants.
[*] Quick-draw Crossbow - 3000 Radiants.

Lessons
[*] Tracking /Hunting - 100 Radiants per Lesson.
[*] Archery Practice - 150 Radiants per Lesson.
[*] Polearm Practice - 200 Radiants per Lesson.

Upon entering Blackrush Crossing by carriage leave the carriage stalls and immediately move to your right until you come across the second split in the road. From there go left and immediately go up the hill to where you see a small patch of wheat growing. It's the house next to that small wheat patch. If you're unsure whether you're at the right house, look for a tree with a holy blue-colored trunk with a swing set. If you've found that it's the house opposite of that. It's hard to miss the house, but if you have trouble, ask around town for the Corvus residence. Or send a letter to me- Rook Corvus- and I'll help you in finding my home by meeting you at the carriage whenever you have time.

Current Commission
[*] Empty.
[*] Empty.
[*] Empty.
[*] Empty.
[*] Empty.

OOC
I won't have an OOC shop where you can buy a bow and just leave and everything, this is all IC. If you want any of the services that Rook provides, either send him a letter in-game via the PM. Or send me a message on Discord or here on the forums. Discord is preferred, since it's the platform I'm the most active on, so thereby I'm the easiest to reach there. As for roleplaying this out on Discord, that's fine with me too, in case we're both busy playing other characters, or due to differing timezones/availability. My Discord is Ze Afro Gentleman#3947. Whenever you add me, or rather, whenever you find me through the HollowWorld Discord, just let me know that you're interested in buying some of Rook's wares, or even just to roleplay with him. We can set a time for it. As for the OOC items. It may take longer for me to get the items OOCly, seeing I don't like going to the Sorrows for it. Though I've been offered help by the amazing CreativeAJ. All of these items are mainly IC however. So, if you already have a bow, or leather armor, but have no roleplay done to get them, this is a way to make sure that your item has been made for your character this way. Though it will obviously cost you some Radiants. I will always try to find a reference for the bows I custom make, or if you have a reference, you can show it to me, and we can write it off as our characters sketching it together. Same for any leather armor designs.

Also, credit where credit is due, I was inspired by Samiwashere's layout for her shop.​

Last edited:

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
Commissions are currently empty. If you want some quality bows, specialty arrows, or even just accessories like bracelets, necklaces, earrings and more, feel free to shoot me a DM on Discord or in-game. Don't be shy now!

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
Announcement

While Rook is currently healing his injuries sustained from his latest hunt he has done some learning under the guise of the talented Kublai Kull. As of today Rook can now also provide crafted crossbows in three different variants. Light Crossbow, Heavy Crossbow and Kublai's own design; the Quick-draw Crossbow. To not steal profit away from Kublai, they'll share the same price as that of Kublai, to also let you be able to buy those if you're ever in need of them when he's unavailable or offline. Again, I'd like to give a very special thank you to Bartooliinii for the roleplay, for teaching Rook something new, and for keeping the art of crossbow making alive by sharing his knowledge.​

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
Giving this another bump, seeing Rook has been selling quite a nice amount today. For anyone that's interested in buying more things later down the road!

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
It's been almost four months now. I think this needs to get a bump too. Rook is still capable of crafting quality bows and crossbows.

Ce1ebrant

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Ce1ebrant
Ce1ebrant
Oh heck and I just saw the lessons. Akmavei would love some lessons on archery and polearms.

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
Would you be willing to create an enchanted longbow?
Rook is not so much an enchanter necessarily, seeing I believe that requires specific skills from someone other than him. He's not made to enchant something yet. Best person to ask for that, or to ask for some knowledge in regards to that would be Lana, given she had written an entire book in regards to enchanting. Though he can definitely craft you a craftsmanship level longbow and give you the lessons you need to wield it properly if you're looking for that. Just come find Rook or send a letter IC and we can work from there. :)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Rook is not so much an enchanter necessarily, seeing I believe that requires specific skills from someone other than him. He's not made to enchant something yet. Best person to ask for that, or to ask for some knowledge in regards to that would be Lana, given she had written an entire book in regards to enchanting. Though he can definitely craft you a craftsmanship level longbow and give you the lessons you need to wield it properly if you're looking for that. Just come find Rook or send a letter IC and we can work from there. :)
I would absolutely adore for someone to walk up to Lana and ask for an enchantment service. Her reaction will be fantastic to Roleplay, given what has happened recently within the confines of enchanting :p
Fronslin and Kethron are far more famous than her for enchanting.