Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[IC] Artyom's Smithy

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
2020-11-06_00.10.54.png

A novice's shoppe at the City of Queensport's docks, the smithy offers a small number of services as its smith improves.

Items Available:
1. Knives, daggers, shortswords, and hatchets
2. Spears of differing lengths
3. Nails for carpentry
5. Horseshoes

All can be made to order to suit custom needs - contact Artyom von Walanescu at Oren or Queensport. Payment depends on material and item.

Stock:

1605129827265.png x2

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
(A letter for order can be sent or you can schedule an RP with me. Currently, due to being a starting novice in the crafting plugin, the smithy offers items of iron and copper make.)

Last edited:

Catanomical

Lord of Altera
Catanomical
Catanomical
Evil
A review posted:

"I had come to Arytom's smithy, in offer of materials of course. To find a man dedicated to the craft, I gave him an interesting ingot to work with. The man did so freely, and he did so with haste. Before I knew it my request was fulfilled. If one was to be traveling in Queensport and in need of nails for ship repair. or something small to protect thy self with. I suggest paying this country-man a visit along the dock where his smithy lies." - A fulfilled customer.

Three out of five Heavenstones.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
After a wave of commissions, the shoppe's stock is being filled with more generic items available for purchase.

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
A review posted:

"When I came to Aryom's Smithy with some ores, he offered a great price for me, but the real accomplishment was keeping Lilith locked up in timeout when I was picking up and for that he gains 10/10 stars from Umbra"

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
"Came to commission, the tool was already made. That is what I call service."
-Anon

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
1605365033956.png
FEAST YOUR EYES AND TREMBLE BEFORE MY ADEQUATE IRON

I have some small blades ready to be turned into a commission. If no one wants one I'll just make them into back stock after a couple days. :)