Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I Guess I'll Throw My Hat In {Art}

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
(This unintentionally looks like a part 2 of the first one, and it's just because my default moody background is stars)

Last edited:

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
I did a Redraw ^-^
(Figured I'd post something that wasn't Connor, though it isn't Holloworld related ether so...whoops)

Criminal's Freedom was a short dumb little story I wrote a year and a bit ago, and what you are looking at is the cover I made for it in 2018. The character on the front is the same person just two versions of him. No it isn't Connor, but little fun fact thingy, Criminal's Freedom is where I actually first wrote Connor. The story itself follows his brother Finn instead-and that's who is on the cover.

Last edited:

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
I did a Redraw ^-^
(Figured I'd post something that wasn't Connor, though it isn't Holloworld related ether so...whoops)

View attachment 107873

View attachment 107872

Criminal's Freedom was a short dumb little story I wrote a year and a bit ago, and what you are looking at is the cover I made for it in 2018. The character on the front is the same person just two versions of him. No it isn't Connor, but little fun fact thingy, Criminal's Freedom is where I actually first wrote Connor. The story itself follows a young knight named Finn Hayden (sound familiar). I'm not going to give you a whole summary as that would take a while so if you want and if you are curious I will try and keep it brief:

Finn's father was a part of The Knight of Cordelia, a more secretive highly skilled group of knights. As the oldest it was Finn's job to carry the torch so when his father is killed Finn finds himself practically thrown into it unprepared. Despite the fact that he was highly skilled and praised, he was still scared and doubtful. He distanced himself from most people as he grew sick of the praising-the words lost their meaning to him. He'd spend so much time away from the house to train, he slowly grew cold and short tempered.

A few years after, Finn would finally receive a letter explaining his first "real" job. In a city a fair distance from his, people are being killed. The knights have managed to narrow it down to one person but none of the local guards had managed to take them out. And so, Finn left a few days later and as luck would have it the target and him met the night of his arrival. The two then engaged in combat, Finn who at first had the upper hand would lose horribly. However the noise would wake the guards of the city. The murderer then knowing they did not have many options left successfully framed Finn and knocked the boy unconscious in the process.

Finn then wakes up in a cell with no memory of who he was and why he was there (yeah it's that kinda story). With the help of another criminal the two would escape the prison. At some point the girl he escapes with realizes his real identity and decides it would be in her best interest to keep it from him. With Finn's memory never getting jogged he just took on the role of a thief alongside her always wondering about the truth.

A whole bunch of other stuff happens but the main thing to note is Finn's personality basically does a full 180. He's more carefree and content since he doesn't remember what made him closed-off and lonely before. The stress and sorrow is gone.
There's also a whole lotta identity stuff going on in it...

But yeah, that's a very general view of the plot, I'm impressed if people actually made it to the end of the cringe XD
Love your shading! Great art

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Since Yuki called me out on her Palette Challenge I realized I actually had to post something now, So this was mine!
(Should also credit Elz for inspiring us to try this-it's uh, not easy...I dunno how she did it)

(Used Sunrise as the palette, it's the 6th one)

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
(I keep forgetting I have this thread okay! Also I need to learn how to do backgrounds...cause the solid black doesn't look good)

Glow HFBB.png
Glow HF.png
Glow NFBB.png
Glow NF.png
Glow BB.png
Glow.png

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
+ P I X E L.......A R T.......W A V E.......O N E ! +
I have a few more currently planned- and some in the making, I just wanted to share these one so far and see people's reactions/feedback
Sorry that they are so small, I'll probably edit them in the future and resize I'm just too lazy and tired atm....
- - + - -

pxlcnnr.png...pxlstla.png...pxladrcrgo.png

Tideborne

Not A Pirate
Retired Staff
Tideborne
Tideborne

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Hey look it's that character I rarely draw and sometimes forget exists!
(Pretty sure every time I've draw him I seem to redo his design completely...)
oiuygtfrdfghjkl.png

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Finally got around to re-colouring Connor's crest
Translation: 'While I breathe, I hope'
Crest2.png