Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

I Guess I'll Throw My Hat In {Art}

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
"A Quiet Winter,"
"Where the wind has no leaves to rustle"
"Where the birds have all finished their songs"
"Where the only melody that remains is your steady breath, playing alongside the rhythm of your footsteps."

winter.jpg
winter 2i.jpg

Dusty

Legend of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Dragondusty
Dragondusty
Villager
Wait this exists? Casually sits in thread for notifications.

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
I've shown this already in a few places and the more I look and fiddle with it the less I like it so I'm throwing this here while I'm still mainly content with it.
So enjoy an updated Connor, white scars and al (minus the fire blessed features).
And jokes aside, I do like how this drawing looks, It's definitely like, ""fundamentally-wise"" one of my better drawings. My discontent just started to grow because it wAsN'T 100% hOw I pIcTuReD iT iN mY hEaD and because I had been staring at it for too long....
realism.jpg

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
(I'm just dumping these all here instead of spamming discord. The first one is still my favourite)
White Lily.jpgMerry.jpg
One Life.jpgThree Lives.jpg

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
As someone who does not check the discord, I am thankful you uploaded these masterpieces here. They are absolutely fantastic. I have always loved the tarot card-esque styles. You are immensely talented and I am extremely happy you have shared this with us. Art like this is something I wish I could put on my walls, as it brings a smile to my face in a tough time.

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
As someone who does not check the discord, I am thankful you uploaded these masterpieces here. They are absolutely fantastic. I have always loved the tarot card-esque styles. You are immensely talented and I am extremely happy you have shared this with us. Art like this is something I wish I could put on my walls, as it brings a smile to my face in a tough time.
Ah, you're far too kind but much thanks nonetheless ^^

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Not my usual digital art content but I wanted to share what I've been busy doing lately (I really need to document my work more often)

Edit: The signature looks lighter irl- I know it looks like a massive dark squiggle right now, deal with it.

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Eye study for class practice, turned it into Connor in the end since I haven't drawn him in a bit
Time: 1:20hrs
1643163187776.png

Refs:

1643162025651.png1643162380306.png1643162555057.png

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
This is some of the best art I've seen in a long time and if you aren't proud of the art above, you need to be. Its so good!