Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HWR - Song Request Thread

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hi!

I'll be making a fair few more HWradio editions.
I thought it'd be useful if people can submit their songs in one thread.

So if you like a song featured on a coming edition, copy and paste the link to the song on youtube or wherever into a comment here and post it.
For me it's very useful to have these songs all together in one thread so I can pick the ones that fit with the edition I'm working on at that time.

The guidelines:
  • Accepted Genres: Folk // Medieval Bard // Fantasy Themed a.k.a. Dwarven, Elven, Ogres, etc. // Soundtracks // Folk-Rock // Soft-Metal // Sailor // Scandinavian or Viking
  • The song has to have an air that fits with HollowWorld, perhaps a song that fits very well with a town or character.
  • One song per artist per edition. Feel free to submit several from the same artist, though they won't likely be played within the same hour of HWR.
Thanks in advance!

(Don't know what I'm talking about? Check this thread: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/hollowworld-radio-two-editions.47056/ )

Last edited:

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Not sure if this fits the criteria, or if people will enjoy it but: Gogol Bordello - Ultimate :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
A chance to put up your requests for the next HollowWorldRadio! In 2 hours Tot and I will be recording the fourth edition of HWR!