Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

How Do You Fix a Person so Broken?

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
[Contains swearing. Just reflecting on my past-and hope people can relate. In case people are confused, this is a personal story about how I tried to help somebody, but due to their personaility, I couldn't.]

I sit, browsing through Skype as I scroll through unread messages, contacts of people I haven't talked to in a long time. Every name I pass, memories surface like a whale, large, and full of trouble. I stop on someone, a particular person, and frown.

"Dammit..." I sigh regretfully.

I still remember the day they told me about themselves. Their figure, their lifestyle, their home life. I remember wishing I could help, be there for them, cuddle them, sheild them from the ache's and pains of their life. I wish...I wish...

I wish I could have not been a disapointment.

But I soon figured they didn't want to be saved. And I grew less inclined to help them. Their toxic attitude and narrow feild of vision made it hard for me to help. I desperatly gobbled up the peices of them that where still a bright peice of themselves, and tried to tape them together. However, they had refused, and time and time again their toxicisty showed.

They was beyond my help. And they said even the doctors didn't work.

How do you fix a person so broken?

StarWillow2000

Lord of Altera
When you are broken for so long and you let people in and they break you more it is hard.. Hard to trust, hard to know anything but broken.. Sometimes you try then something happens and the pain hits ten-fold.. You blame yourself, you hide and cry.. Friends try to get in but the pain is to harsh.. All you remember how to be is broken..

Don't give up on them is the best answer.. Being broken isn't fun but it is hard to escape if life seems against you.

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
But I soon figured they didn't want to be saved. And I grew less inclined to help them. Their toxic attitude and narrow feild of vision made it hard for me to help. I desperatly gobbled up the peices of them that where still a bright peice of themselves, and tried to tape them together. However, they had refused, and time and time again their toxicisty showed.

They was beyond my help. And they said even the doctors didn't work.

How do you fix a person so broken?
First off don't blame yourself for this person's downfall, and second, things like this happen all the time, sorry to be the bearer of bad news... but sometimes you just can't help people unless you know them irl. And sometimes the only person that can save them is them. Sometimes nobody can really help them. Sorry if I didn't help you, I tried and hopefully that counts. Oh and you can't fix a person that gives up and doesn't want to be fixed.... sorry.