Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Hollowworld Subreddit!

madyson0915

Lord of Altera
We now have a subreddit for hollowworld!
Please feel free to visit it HERE
At the moment, we have restricted posting, however, if you have something you want to post feel free to let me know on the forums or message me on Reddit!
We would love to have funny server moments and cool screenshots shared here!

Basic Server rules apply here, so please keep it pg13

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
So that's this Reddit thing the youngsters always talk about...

Actually reddit is the place for a more mature crowd (depending on what subreddits you subscribe to). Its nickname is the front page of the internet. Everyone who doesn't know what reddit is is missing out big time.

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
I love you, Mady. This is awesome.
Edit: just realized that Cherb made the subreddit.
I love you, Cherbert?

NiNi

MooCat
I don't like reddit for a lot of reasons, mainly because of some illegal activity that relates to them that i've seen before.

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
Hurm.. So that is what reddit is.. Cool..

Actually reddit is the place for a more mature crowd (depending on what subreddits you subscribe to). Its nickname is the front page of the internet. Everyone who doesn't know what reddit is is missing out big time.
I am apparently missing out big time then..

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
100% what Baron said, stay away from the vast majority of popular subreddits and you'll be ok, smaller subs are often fantastic, but the larger ones.. well..

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
This was the first time I looked at Reddit and I don't feel like I have been missing out bigtime. I try to minimize my time on the computer and internet and spend time with my family. Hollowworld is my biggest digital addiction ever. :D I probably "miss out" on a lot of other internet things, but I like it that way. ;)

By the way, I quickly closed the page when I saw the weird looking layout. It looks like a forum that hasn't loaded properly. Can I change some settings to give it a proper forum look? I might check it out later, when I have nothing to doo.

I'm amazed that a young hip outgoing guy like you hasn't heard about it yet...

I thought your rock got great internet?!
It has, but I never typed reddit in the searchbar before. ;)

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
That's the general look to it Bode, if you give me a list of interests I can chuck you some links that are actually interesting, the front page is pretty average.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Everything concerning architecture, construction, nature, science and technology should cover most of my interests. ;)

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
Noooo! Look what you did to my time! Now I have to read everything on there!

The looks are generally controlled by the individual subreddit owner(s). The basic reddit theme is very old fashioned. Most people access reddit using a mobile client and there are some really nice ones!

ios = Alienblue
android = baconreader
windows phone = baconit

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
Basically if you create yourself an account you can then subscribe to all your favorite subreddits. These then form the basis of your 'Front Page' content.