Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HollowWorld Radio!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

Hi all!

I've been listening to the Once Upon A Time In Hollywood soundtrack after I went to the movie and they made it sound like a radio station, including the commercials and everything.
I really like how they did it and I wanted to have a go at it to do something like it, but for HollowWorld in the medieval Fantasy theme.

The idea is to make a video of about 1,5 hour in which some rpg music and folk is played, in between which we do commercials and games like from an actual radio-show.
I'd also like to add some sort of podcast elements, where we do a small interview or two real quick with some prominent members of our community.
The commercials on the radio show would be based off businesses in game, from characters who have shops or services in Altera.

Most of the stuff I'll be able to do alone, but I'd like to invite anyone who gets excited about this idea to contact me, so I can see if we can put you on the show!
Contact me if you have a business you'd like to promote, or an upcoming event / campaign / arc, or if there's something you really got to get off your chest :)

I'll try and reach out to some people that I definitely wanna have on the show myself too.
It will not be a live broadcast, but I'll record bits and pieces and then put it all together and upload it as one big radioshow video of 1,5 hour or so.

Let me know if you're interested! :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've made a little bit to give people an idea of what it's gonna be like. You can only view this video if you got the link, so it's not an entirely public preview.
Once the whole thing is done, it might be better to upload it on the HW-YT account rather than my own? Perhaps, we'll see. But for now, a little try out of the show:
Skip to 03:20 for the outro of song 1, some talk and intro of song 2