Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Holiday Themed Characters!

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
Alright artist of all kinds, Good and Bad! Moderate and Decent and so on! This is everyone's favorite witch here to make a theme thread! What's a theme thread? Well, everyone who's an artist already knows what this month is about!

Holidays 2019!

But let's get real. No one wants to do it or has the time. So I decided to do this. If you feel like it, I want you to post one of your many characters in a properly themed outfit for the season! The theme this month being Christmas obviously. This is purely for fun. You do not have to do it if you don't feel like it. For those who can't draw, ask an artist if them can do it for you. Everyone loves to see their character in different styles don't they?

Rules of the thread:

1. Only post art within the respective theme. Right now the theme is Christmas
  2. DO NOT talk badly about someone else's art. We're here to have fun, not get crapped on.
  3. Don't spam art. Meaning give others a chance to show off their skill, don't be an attention hog now. :3
  4. Have fun!

Last edited:

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
i made a monster garr named Pebble. He is a very sweet little boy

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend

A rough sketch of thryss in her Halloween costume

That's right you guessed it

Bird

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm tempted to draw Kublai in last year's costume if anyone remembers that? I'll see if I got the time soon!

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Might try Helena but for now here's Katherine (first art in a while thank u for thread it inspired me)

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Elz did this piece a while back for me- Jerry all Torgue like. Had the skin to match for an IG costume contest. Still an amazing piece that will always remain as my profile pic.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
If this ain't scary spooky stuff I don't know what is! Here's Kublai at the Halloween mystery in early Nid Arach last year! (before he lost some limbs) I will definitely do a Halloween event again this year. Already brewing on it! * crackles in witch *
IMG_20191003_233310.jpg

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Me: I'm gonna draw this cool, spooky Halloween scene with dark lighting and it'll be all mysterious and stuff and I'm gonna put so much effort into it!
Also Me:
He's a lil' Pumpkin...

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I was wondering what people would do for HW inktober. Good thread
ashna as sally from nightmare before xmas