Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

HELP! I lost my conversations :(

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
When IC and OOC folders were made for the Inbox, I lost all the conversations I had previously moved to Events.
I recently noticed the events folder is back, but it's empty.
I lost a whole lot of conversations which had essential information in them.
Is there any way to recover those?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
There isn’t a way to recover the tags to those threads. You’ll have to re-tag them. Sorry about this inconvenience.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
There isn’t a way to recover the tags to those threads. You’ll have to re-tag them. Sorry about this inconvenience.
No I mean, the threads themselves are gone. Not in my inbox, not in the old event folder when it returned. they're entirely gone

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Can you check the ‘inbox’ tag for me? And if they’re there, you can retag them and hopefully they aren’t hidden

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Can you check the ‘inbox’ tag for me? And if they’re there, you can retag them and hopefully they aren’t hidden
My inbox tag only got the old conversations that I haven't put in folders yet, because I didn't have the time for it yet. :/
The only way to get any conversations back is if people with whom I was in that conversation send a message in it... Big sad

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I’m contacting the dev for the add-on. We’ll see what we can do

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I've been instructed to do some tweaks- Can you tell me if anything has changed for you in conversations?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
After some upgrades and tweaks, Bart tells me this is fixed now. Closing the ‘Ticket’.