HELP! I lost my conversations :(

Bartooliinii

Evil Event Organisor
Patron
Bartooliinii
Bartooliinii
Patron
When IC and OOC folders were made for the Inbox, I lost all the conversations I had previously moved to Events.
I recently noticed the events folder is back, but it's empty.
I lost a whole lot of conversations which had essential information in them.
Is there any way to recover those?

Solus

solzilla
Staff member
There isn’t a way to recover the tags to those threads. You’ll have to re-tag them. Sorry about this inconvenience.

Bartooliinii

Evil Event Organisor
Patron
Bartooliinii
Bartooliinii
Patron
There isn’t a way to recover the tags to those threads. You’ll have to re-tag them. Sorry about this inconvenience.
No I mean, the threads themselves are gone. Not in my inbox, not in the old event folder when it returned. they're entirely gone

Solus

solzilla
Staff member
Can you check the ‘inbox’ tag for me? And if they’re there, you can retag them and hopefully they aren’t hidden

Bartooliinii

Evil Event Organisor
Patron
Bartooliinii
Bartooliinii
Patron
Can you check the ‘inbox’ tag for me? And if they’re there, you can retag them and hopefully they aren’t hidden
My inbox tag only got the old conversations that I haven't put in folders yet, because I didn't have the time for it yet. :/
The only way to get any conversations back is if people with whom I was in that conversation send a message in it... Big sad

Solus

solzilla
Staff member
I've been instructed to do some tweaks- Can you tell me if anything has changed for you in conversations?