Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Having Connection Problems?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Having Connection Problems?

Here are some quick client-side steps you can take to help the standard issue of not connecting to the HW server.
  • Check your wifi connection. Restart your router if the bar looks low. Troubleshoot your wifi issues through your computer.
  • Disable your firewall temporarily until you can login.
  • Make sure you have the proper IP address and add an additional port forwarding number: 158.69.22.124:25565
  • Head to the main Minecraft screen Go to Options > Video Settings > and lower your Render distance to 10+ or around there
  • Remain in Video Settings and turn off any Animations, and disable Shaders if there are any on

We'll keep adding in small tweaks client-side to help. If you continue to have issues, please paste your error below and we'll find a solution.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I am stuck on loading terrian, And have made sure I have followed all of the side steps here.
I become disconnected after some time