Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Harvest Festival || 25th September, 6PM EST

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
1600653134615.png

HARVEST FESTIVAL
Festivities of Fall
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1600654071241.png

The people of Storm's Landing have begun preparations for a large festival to celebrate the coming of fall, with various games or activities to occupy those of any age. There will be food and drink from various vendors across the lands, with various stalls selling a variety of goods.

It is encouraged to wear 'fall' colours, though this is not a requirement!

Traders who are interested in setting up a stall of their own are welcome to do so, simply claim one for yourself!

DATE || Friday 25th September
TIME || Starting at 6PM EST - Are free to attend early!
LOCATION || The Festival Grounds, at the southern exit!
RATING || This event is Moderate!

AVAILABLE STALLS
If you would like to set up a stall post below with your IG name (and wares) and I'll place a sign for your stall/sort perms.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1600654079314.png

All Kinds of Spice - NPC Trader
A stall selling various bottles of alcohol, including... Pumpkin Spiced Rum.

Warm Woolies - NPC Trader
A stall selling various warm woolen scarves, hats, and gloves.

Daniel's Delicacies - Danelius Cristiános
A food stall selling a vast variety of cuisine.

The Red Rose - Lana Wake
A stall offering up a variety of written works by their own author.

Musical Melody - Lune Tek'ton
A stall providing short poetry and music upon commission.

Huntsman Wares - Rook Corvus
A stall dedicated to selling hunting equipment and accessories, as well as taking commissions.

Stall von Hardanger - The Hardangers
A stall ran by a family of Hardangers who offer poetry, to food, to wine, to political works.

- - -
GAMES & ACTIVITIES
If you have a suggestion you can post below! Descriptions will be added soon.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1600654092085.png

- MUD GRAPPLING -
Up to eight people may enter. There will be four beginning fights, between groups of two. The fights will gradually become smaller between each of the victors, until it is down to the remaining two. The winner of the last fight will be awarded the title ‘Mud Champion,’ 2,500 Radiants, and a small keg of the finest pumpkin spiced rum. Spare clothes are recommended, and a place to wash up will be provided. Sign up below!
Armor, weapons, magic, and any other unnatural advantages will cause any competitor to become disqualified for the remainder of the event. The mud pit will be open for free for alls after the official games conclude.
[This game will begin with an announcement to call people to it as the first game of the night - Overseeing DM: Scardrac ]
ENTRIES
⑄ -- ROOK CORVUS
⑄ -- AELYTH FUVUR
⑄ -- RAGNAR VINLAND
⑄ -- ROLLAND SCHIFF
⑄ -- SOPHIE VELOUR
⑄ -- NIKOLCHE VARICLAV
⑄ -- LILITH ALRAUN
⑄ -- PETER LONGTREE
-
- RESERVE -
⑄ -- CASSIUS HARDANGER [R]
- ILLYRANA SILVIERA [R]

-

- APPLE BOBBING -
A large barrel awaits with red apples, roll a d20 to see if you manage to bite into one. You may eat the apple you win after you show it to the overseeing vendor who will give prizes for those most skilled of apple hunters. You may choose your prize from a selection of toys, tankards, or trinkets.
[This will be available all night, there is an emerald shop so you can exchange emerald for prize. This is the only way I thought it'd work.]
Roll of 1 or 2 - You lose your balance and end up half falling in or dunking your head.
Roll of 3 to 10 - You fail miserably, really, not even getting a grip.
Roll of 11 to 16 - You almost had it. Almost.
Roll of 17 to 20 - Congratulations, you now have an apple. And a prize, too!

- PUMPKIN CARVING -
Each pumpkin carved can be placed on a large display, each entry receiving a small knitted pumpkin { x } and a handful of candies.
[Pumpkin heads can be purchased at a shopkeeper as well as the prizes. This felt the easiest way to distribute without needing a DM. Feel free to place signs on the wall as well.]

- HAY THROWING -
Any may enter, the furthest toss of a moderately sized haybale will be considered the winner. Decided by a roll with modifiers agreed upon by the DM - Though must make sense for you to be able to throw it - if you're physically weak(or a child) then you'll be given a significant negative modifier. The winner gets 2,500 Radiants, a bundle of mixed wines, and a fancy steel polehammer to really show off those muscles. The runner-up gets 2,000 Radiants, and a golden chain necklace with a small orange pumpkin upon it. [ x ]
[This game will begin with an announcement to call people to it as the second game of the night - Overseeing DM: @Kurzik ]

- PIE EATING CONTEST -
A table shall be set up with four places and five whole pumpkin pies. Once the overseer rings a bell, eat it as fast as you can! This shall be decided by d20 rolls with modifers should the overseeing DM deem it fair. The prize is... Another pumpkin pie, of course, and 2,500 Radiants with a bear fur cloak so you can go hibernate after the effort.
[This game will begin with an announcement to call people to it as the third game of the night - Overseeing DM: Luam ]
ENTRIES
⑄ -- SVETLANA
⑄ -- CASSIUS HARDANGER
⑄ -- ROLLAND SCHIFF
⑄ -- OBLITUS LUNAE

- FORTUNE TELLING -
A tent in which fortunes can be told by Maebh, for a fee.

- RAFFLE TICKETS -
You may post on this thread to claim up to a maximum of five tickets. Each ticket is 1k to be paid to Kurzik. Post screenshots of payment!
The prize is a small golden pumpkin, 20,000 Radiants, and a large basket of harvest fruits and wines.

Olligreen - Tickets 1-5 [5k]
Elz - Tickets 6-7 [2k]
Citrine - Tickets 8-12 [5k]
I am Wake - Ticket 13 [1k]
drbrownca - Tickets 14-18 [5k]
Magic Intern Tickets 19-23 [5k]
Solus Tickets 24-28 [5k]
Sky_Crasheur Tickets 29-33 [5k]
kaiser_harding Tickets 34-38 [5k]
@Yuki Tickets 39-43 [5]

- THE BONFIRE -
To wrap up the end of the event a great bonfire will be lit, with seating around the sides. Find a place to relax and see the night's end.

OOC INFORMATION
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1600654099628.png

This is an event where I'm setting it up OOC, but settling it to be ICly established by the general populace of Landing. Anyone is welcome!
To clarify, any NPC stalls will be emerald based shopkeepers with spawned in items, and those emeralds will be destroyed after the event. I do not gain from doing this. That is not why I'm doing this event. Hopefully this clarifies anything but feel free to ask me if there's something else.

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
If possible, I would love to have Lana come and sell books again =)
Even if nobody purchases a book, having a character behind a stall adds to the immersion of the event.

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Would love a little stall for Lune if thats all okay.

He’d be writing short poetry and music for commission.

ZeAfroGentleman

Lord of Altera
Hero
ZeAfroGentleman
ZeAfroGentleman
Hero
As usual Rook will once more come sell his hunting wares. In terms of bows, crossbows and other leather accessories. As well as of course take commissions for those who are looking for shoes, clothing or other things that they may require for their day to day need. And also, Rook would sign up for the mud wrestling competition as well.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
All the games/activities are now sorted and finalised! Give them a read - Sign up to the activities if there are rosters. There's also a raffle there (i wont be keeping any of the money, it'll be going to the server, that 20k stands regardless of amount of tickets sold). :)
Also I'm naming your shops for you unless you give me names. >: )

Citrine

Lord of Altera
Very Sweet
Legend
Big Voter
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Zitrine
Zitrine
Sweetheart
I wish to enter the raffle, but I cannot physically attend. Is this okay, still?

JustTheEngineer

Country roads, take me home
Evil
Legend
Retired Staff
JustTheEngineer
JustTheEngineer
Evil
As we discussed, I’m signing Cassius (reserve) up for Mud Grappling and Pie Eating Contest!

I’m really excited for this and hope I’ll make it :)

(I’ll attach a raffle picture here when I send you the radiants!)

kaiser_harding

Legend of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
Thure von Hardanger
Elexana von Hardanger
Keya ugahari

we would like a stand or two for the Hardanger estate.

we will have political books, possibly poetry and children’s books by Cassius, wine, herbs and tea from keya possibly. Also beef and lamb

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
+ Signing Aelyth up for wrestling and 2 tickets
I wish to enter the raffle, but I cannot physically attend. Is this okay, still?
This is fine! I'll just say they IC bought them all the same and go from there. Updating thread now also!

Citrine

Lord of Altera
Very Sweet
Legend
Big Voter
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Zitrine
Zitrine
Sweetheart
+ Signing Aelyth up for wrestling and 2 tickets

This is fine! I'll just say they IC bought them all the same and go from there. Updating thread now also!
1600799731236.png
take money