Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Harvest Festival || 25th September, 6PM EST

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Just one raffle ticket for Lana Wake please =)

I would like to sign up for the Burlap Sack race, but I have absolutely no idea who would be Lana's partner that late at night on Friday.
I'll have to get back to you on that.

Also! :eek: Lana's stall will be for her bookstore, the Red Rose! She'll have many books for sale from numerous authors, far too many authors.

Attachments

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
i will try to come to event, but i dont know if i will be able to sign up for events beforehand (in case plans change)

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
I would like to sign up for the Burlap Sack race, but I have absolutely no idea who would be Lana's partner that late at night on Friday.
I'll have to get back to you on that.
c:

also buying 5 tickets for raffle pls and thanks
yee.PNG
enter Mira in pie eating too why not

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Those with stalls - I'll be around tomorrow after finishing up the build to sort perms and so on. I encourage more signups; if we don't get more for the sack race one I will remove that at least and hope the other ones work fine.
Remember:

It is encouraged to wear 'fall' colours, though this is not a requirement!

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Have updated - And removed sack racing. We have plenty of other stuff to join in on and I merged the prizes to get a second place for hay throwing (which has no sign up, we'll just announce).

Additionally, anyone who would like me to put up barrels of wine your character could have sold for the festival send me a note. It'll just be some free advertisement.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Replaced Lune's stall with a 'Kissing Booth' - Anyone is free to use it, be it giving out the kisses or taking them. : ) Also a wine fountain.

Fall colours optional to wear but it'd be nice. This is in an hour and 10 minutes, if I've got my timezones right.