Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Guardians of Immortality

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
The walls are now operational but not yet complete. This means the location of the Guardians of Immortality is now released as public knowledge.

Around 80 thousand obsidian blocks have been used in their construction.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
The walls are now operational but not yet complete. This means the location of the Guardians of Immortality is now released as public knowledge.

Around 80 thousand obsidian blocks have been used in their construction.
A moment of silence for the diamonds that have been shaped, sharpened... and then slowly obliterated for this arduous task

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
IGN: electricwisekid
Character Name: Althalos H. Sadin
Location: Thinking maybe the area near Azerwind Camp? (Will edit if anything changes, character is bound to move around)

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
IGN: electricwisekid
Character Name: Althalos H. Sadin
Location: Thinking maybe the area near Azerwind Camp? (Will edit if anything changes, character is bound to move around)
My character is currently in the Hawklight camp, so it may be a hot minute before we can meet up.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Yeah I things are in a really big state of flux it might take a while before we see action on a lot of things so I guess hang in there?

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
My character is currently in the Hawklight camp, so it may be a hot minute before we can meet up.
And Althalos will be coming to that camp in a few ooc days for IC stuff so that might work out

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Sorry for the thread revival and bump, but I very much enjoyed my Roleplay recently with Dum'ni and The Guardians very much did catch my attention. The ideology of the Second Death is a very interesting one! Though I doubt Gromm would understand it much, aside from what happens to a zombie.
I had never thought that Gromm would end up respecting an organization at the same time as being wary of it. I'm beginning to think our characters are becoming representations of their chosen Gods... to which allows a Skraag follower and a Korog follower to sit idle and converse with respect of one another!

It is truly an interesting time to be Roleplaying on Hollowworld. Factions like these make it all worth it =)